"Hello, Gunsmile?" I said over the phone.

["Yeh, boss?"] He answered

"Search some information about the Chiva-aree heir for me and book an appointment on Thursday."

"Yes, sir!" he answered. I ended the call.

I went out of the car, waiting for my son. This is what I'm afraid of; now that Win is pregnant, we need to be more careful. And if that boy really is the father of the seed inside Win, there will be big trouble.

"Dad!" I heard Chimon call. I saw him waving, and I waved back.

"Come on! Papa's cooking dinner!" I shouted back.

He nodded and ran towards me. We both hopped in the car and drove back to the house. I'm actually debating with myself. First, will I tell Chimon about Win being pregnant or not? I mean, it's Win's personal life.

Even though I really wanted to tell my son, Gun's going to kill me for meddling in Win's life. And the most scary part is that whenever he's angry, He will give me blue balls for another 4 months if I make him angry!

Those are the times when I wish I hadn't angered my wife. I didn't even know where he got that! I mean! He's so small but yet a fighter, kind of like an angry chipmunk or something.

"Are you thinking about Papa again?Chimon suddenly asked. I shook my head and focused on the road.

"Kind of," I said shortly.

"I want baby brothers and twins," Chimon said, which made me choke on my own saliva.

"What?!"

---

||Win's POV||

"I thought Chimon didn't like that

"I thought Chimon didn't like that."

"Don't worry, if he won't eat it, I will choke him on this," P'Gun said.

"Oh"

Me and P'Gun are making dinner while P'Off goes off to fetch Chimon. Now that I think about it, I don't know how to tell Chimon about this. He's the only friend I can trust, and I don't want him and his family to have a fight. But I know that he's not like that; I just hope he'll accept me.

"Win"

"Yes?" I turned to face P'Gun.

"Can you arrange the plates? This is almost done," he said while stirring the food.

"Sure." I took off the apron and grabbed the plates and other utensils.

I went to the dining table and arranged the table. While placing the plates, the door opened, and P'Off and Chimon came in.

"Hey, Win!" Chimon greeted

"Hey, how's your day?" I ask.

"Boring," he said, and went and sat on the couch.