7

Human realm,

Human realm,

"This is a waste of time!" Taehyung sits down in the chair, Jungkook shrugs with his lips around the straw of a drink he ordered.

They were at the same cafe they first went to. For some reason Jungkook really loves it and also the employee he talked to on the first day still recognized him and apparently he was the owner of that cafe.

"The cafe?" Jungkook questions when Tae glares at him.

"No! This whole mission. We are on our 3rd day, we spent the entire second day looking for Dimian the guardian and we couldn't pick up any senses" the demon places his head on the table.

Taehyung was right. They exhausted themselves yesterday trying to find the guardian and it was no use. After Jungkook slightly burned Taehyung with his power they stayed mad at each other for exactly 20 minutes but then they couldn't stay mad at each other so they went back to being friends, with Taehyung occasionally flirting with Jungkook. The Angel can't deny the fluttering of his heart every time the demon says something flirty but for the sake of the mission he keeps a straight face.

Taehyung occasionally takes the flirting too far than he intends to. Mild touching and ruffling the Angel's hair.

Jungkook was like a magnet and Taehyung was a compass and every time Jungkook was near him it drove Tae crazy.

Taehyung believes all of that happens because he is a Demon and Jungkook is an Angel. A Demon can be attracted to an Angel, it's common.

"C'mon koo, let's do something fun today"

Jungkook sighs, "I told you not to call me Koo"

"I thought you love being called koo" Jungkook hates himself for revealing it to the demon. "Shut up," he said.

"The Amount of time you say 'shut up' in a day amuses me" Tae grins.

"The Amount of time you say something stupid in a day amuses me" Jungkook rolls his eyes, a smile forming on his lips.

Tae simply smiles. Jungkook being himself Amuses him. He wants to know more about him.

They can be friends right? Nothing bad could happen right?

_______

They were now in a hotel room relaxing, too exhausted to do anything. Another day of searching led them nowhere.

"Are we even in the right place?" Jungkook asks.

"Yes. Our demon senses picked up signals in Seoul and he must be in this city" Taehyung says.

"Maybe your powers are weak down here," Jungkook says. He should have just kept his mouth shut. What happens in the next few minutes could have been avoided if he had kept his mouth shut.