Bonus [final]

[it will resemble chapter 24...just to feel nostalgic]

1 week later~

They all decided to hang out at the cafe.

"Congrats Yoongi and Jimin!!" Jin hugged them.

"If a certain someone had married me, I would have been able to be at your wedding" Jin rolled his eyes, "anyway I have some drinks prepared so if you are thirsty go for it" he smiled.

Jin then got to Hobi and Yuna who were smiling and talking in a corner, "where are the rest?"

"You mean Tae and kook? they should be here" Yuna smirked.

"No..I meant--"

"you meant who?" Hobi smirked.

"I hate you both" Jin huffed.

__

[Resembles taekook's first meeting]

Taehyung had asked Jungkook to meet him at the same forest that they met for the first time.

When Jungkook arrived, he couldn't find Taehyung. He looked around and he finally looked on top of the tree.

Taehyung was on top of a tree, lying down on a branch, one leg propped on it and the other dangling in the air, one hand covering his face. one wrong move and he could fall. Jungkook saw the red hair and leather outfit.

The same outfit as the first day.

Before he could makes his presence visible, the demon spoke, "Hello my little Angel"

Jungkook heard the same deep honey voice that he fell in love with.

"I waited 5 minutes and I hate waiting" now the demon was in front of him.

"Sorry...I bought you a rose" Jungkook smiled and offered the demon's favorite flower.

"Thanks" Taehyung grinned, "I bought something better"

"What is it?"

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and kissed it, "Jungkook" he got on his knees, "I know you don't want to get married right now...but will you marry me?"

"Taehyung" Jungkook gasped.

"Baby..I love you so much..it's been more than 2 years, and I want to take you to a lot of different places in every realm. I want to always hold you close and love you forever. Even Namjoon hyung picked out a ring for Jin hyung...I don't want to wait any longer. Let me be your husband and I promise to spend the rest of my life trying to be half the man that you deserve"

Jungkook smiled, "you are already worth more than I deserve. I love you and yes I will marry you" he kissed Tae and the demon pulled him closer to hug, "I love you"

___

When Taehyung and Jungkook got to the cafe, "thank you for waiting for us" Tae said.

"Who said we were waiting for you?" Hobi rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't talking to you" Taehyung scoffed

"you little shit" Hobi grumbled.

Yuna giggled.

Yoongi shook his head. He doesn't know how long these two are going to pretend to hate each other. He has seen them both on the field risking their life to save each other.

"stop bickering" Jungkook dragged Tae away to Jin, "hey hyung"

"Hi" Jin smiled softly and handed them drinks.

"what's wrong?" Tae asked.

"It's your stupid king again! Why isn't he here?"

"Why do you need him?" Tae smirked.

"Cause I love him and I miss him damn!" Jin yelled.

Jungkook spit his drink, his eyes averting behind Jin.

Taehyung laughed and enjoying the moment.

Jin sighed and closed his eyes, "he's behind me isn't he"

"Yes, I'm here darling, I love you and missed you too" Namjoon grinned.

"Okay guys! We have an announcement!" Hobi and Yuna were holding hands.

"I'm pregnant!" Yuna grinned. Cheers and congratulations echoed in the room.

"I'll be a better uncle than you are a father" Taehyung stuck out his tongue.

"I would like to see you try" Hobi mirrored the action.

"This is getting tiring..we all know that you secretly enjoy each others company" Yoongi said and everyone nodded.

"No--it's not--"

Jungkook pulled Taehyung's hand, "we have a news too.."

Taehyung smiled, "yes we do"

"We are engaged!!" They said together. Again cheers and congratulations were heard.

"I better be at their wedding..so you better do something about it" Jin whisper yelled at Namjoon who smirked in return, "yes sir"

Little did Jin know that the ring was already in Namjoon's pocket.

The disaster 2 years ago was now just a funny memory. It was a gateway to their friendship.

Boys, look over here, let me take a picture of you" Yuna smiled holding a camera.

"perfect"

_________________________________________

Check out this book next, pretty please!! vote and comment !!