15

Continuation of chapter 13,

The boy stands up before him with wild eyes, "you are the prince!"

"''Who are you?" Jimin questions.

The boy simply stares at him.

"Talk or I will disintegrate you right now" Jimin was cool,drinking the juice in his hand. He wasn't nervous or thrilled. He was just mildly surprised.

"Isn't it obvious?" the boy asked.

"A demon." Jimin states. He is not worried. When it comes to power, Jimin would definitely have the higher ground because he is a special grade and royal Angel, even if the demon in front of him is an A grade, he can easily handle it.

"Duh" the demon rolls his eyes.

"State your grade and name." Jimin orders.

"Why would I?"

"Alright, I will call the kriegers and the guards, talk to them and don't expect my presence" Jimin knows the power he holds and how to use it well.

"NO!! No you can't !" The demon drops the tough act.

"Why not?"

"Because they will send me back to the demon realm and I just escaped" The demon says, fear written all over his face.

Jimin noticed how the boy's entire demeanor changed at the mention of going back, "Tell me your grade and name, let me see what I can do"

"Grade B, I'm NEW"

"Your name is NEW? Just NEW??"

"Every demon has a code name." New says.

"I know..but didn't your parents name you? What do your friends call you?"

"I also go by chanhee and no one calls me that" the boy shrugs with a pout and Jimin sighs, under all the demon skin the boy is still a kid.

"Okay Chanhee now tell me why did you risk your life and get to the Angel realm"

"I need your help." Chanhee replies.

Jimin cocks his eyebrow, "Mine? Out of all the people in your realm?"

"Yes they are evil and bad. They won't help me. They don't know I'm here or they will kill me"

"What!? What are you talking about?"

"I need to go to the human realm. Yes, I can do it on my own, but I need your help locating my friend" the demon says.

"Your friend?"

"Yes, the demon that was sent to retrieve the Excalibur is my friend and I can't locate him because his powers are off, but the angel with him--his powers are still on. I can take you to Seoul but you need to help me locate them. I need to stop him before he does something stupid--please, you might have heard about him. His name is V--he is reckless but still is a one I care very much about, even though he doesn't--he saved my life once--well that's not the point-please understand how desperate I am if I Came to you risking my life" the boy is close to tears.

Oh no.

V. Yoongi had told him about him.

"Why didn't you go to the other demons?"

"No ! they already replaced him--the demons, we are not like the angels, we don't care for others even if that person is our own family" the boy wipes his eyes, "please you are my only hope"

Something about this demon reminds him of Jungkook. How soft and different he was.

Jimin nods, "okay I will help, a friend of mine--well I know a krieger, he can help"