2

Angel Realm,

"Is everything going according to the plan? Is the Angel that you picked is well informed about their duties" The Queen asks her son, Jimin.

"Yes your highness, he is. He is out and when he returns he shall go to the human realm and get the weapon and hand it to the Kriegers"

"Well then, you can leave"

Jimin smiles and leaves the courtroom. He sees 3 Angels trying to lift something up the stairs, he simply waves his hand and that heavy thing is already up the stairs.

The Angels turn around, "thank you sire" the bow and leave. Jimin smiles and makes his way around the castle.

"Hey Yuna have you seen Jungkook?" he asks. He has been looking for his best friend for a quite sometime, he went out but he was supposed to be back.

"He—" Yuna starts but is cut off by a clashing sound in the next room.

"Jungkook is that you?" Jimin asks unamused.

"no" a small voice came out of that room.

Jimin shook his head smiling and walked into the room to see Jungkook on the floor surrounded by books, "Jungkook, I asked you to come to me when you came back"

"Yeah I know, I was just trying to bring these books to you"

Yuna smiled and bent down next to Jungkook and picked up the books and offered her hand to Jungkook, "thank you noona" he smiled shyly.

"The ritual is it ready? To go to the human Realm?" Jungkook asks.

The pathway from Demon realm to Human realm is a very simple gate but the pathway from Angel realm to Human realm is a bit difficult.

A ritual is done and a circle is drawn, when the Angel steps on it, the circle lights up and transports them to the human world.

"Yes. It took all morning but its ready" Yuna says.

"Just waiting for him" Jimin says, "He should be here, what is taking him so long?"

"Hello my Angels!! Your sunshine is here" A voice echoes through the hallway.

"Hoseok hyung" Jungkook happily turns around but his smile fades when he sees his bandaged hand.

"What happened to you?" Jimin questions.

"LOCHES" Hoseok shrugs, "It will not stop me, I will heal eventually" he smiles.

"What grade LOCHES?" Jimin questions.

"Grade A"

"Are you okay?" Yuna's voice is heard from behind Jungkook.

Hoseok didn't notice her at first, his careless expression changed seeing her worried face, "Darling I'm fine"