Bonus pt.2 (Taekook)

**contains mature scenes*

"No Hoseok, I swear to Satan, don't do it!" Taehyung yelled.

"I always wanted to beat you. You think I will give up on it" Hoseok smirked.

"This is unnecessary hyung..." Jungkook intervened.

"You were the one who started it, Jungkook !!" Hobi yelled. "It's all your fault for bringing him here, it is written that I should beat him, maybe this is how it comes to an end"

"Hobi, can you just let it go? I thought you became friends with him" Yuna, his wife, grabbed his hand.

"No babe"

"Hoseok could never be my friend!" Taehyung scoffed.

"Very well" Hoseok placed a card on the table, "UNO,pick four cards" he grinned.

"Fuck this game, I hate it" Tae threw his cards on the table.

"Look at you, not being able to handle a simple game" Hobi smirked.

"Says the one who cried when he went to jail in monopoly!"

"Hey! I will never get imprisoned!" Hobi pointed his finger at Taehyung.

"Okay maybe game night was a bad idea" Jungkook said and Yuna nodded.

"It's getting late we should go anyway" Yuna smiled at Hobi, who nodded, "this is not over yet KIM"

"Yeah sure" Tae grinned.

They were now in Paris. Since the other four were busy with their own work, only these four were free. So they decided to have a game night which went wrong.

Hobi and Taehyung get along only to an extent. You can't blame them either. They take rivalry too seriously. Taehyung doesn't have a problem with Jimin and other angels, likewise Hobi doesn't have a problem with Namjoon and other good demons. But something about the fact that Hobi and Taehyung are equals made them always fight each other to prove that they were better than the other.

Last time Yoongi had a headache while he took both Hobi and Taehyung on a mission. They both competed as to who would kill more Loches. Yoongi didn't even have to take out his sword. His work that day was not fighting the loches but to prevent the angel and the demon from fighting among themselves.

____

A week passed and Taehyung and Jungkook were still in Paris.

Who knew shopping could go wrong?

When Jungkook was looking at some accessories, he lost Taehyung but when he went in search of him, he found the demon talking to a girl, his face all smiley.

Jungkook was furious.

"Taehyung!"

"Hi," Tae smiled.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook spoke through his teeth.

"Um--she mistook me for a celebrity" he pointed at the girl.

"Oh really?" Jungkook glared at the girl.

"I'm sorry...you just look like one..so handsome, are you a model by any chance?" she asked.

Taehyung chuckled, "nope"

"What a shame!" She sighed. "Fine, see you around" she waved and walked away.

"What?" Taehyung grinned at Jungkook. The angel just rolled his eyes and walked away. He was being bratty and rude but soon got to his real self when Taehyung bought him some ice cream and showered him with attention and affection.