3

Jungkook's heard about love at first sight and he believed it but now looking at the demon in front of him he believes in hate at first sight. Hate is a strong word and a strong emotion for an Angel to feel but he knows that he can't trust this one.

He needs to keep his cool and pretend he is a high grade Angel, if the demon finds out the truth about his grade then it will swallow him whole.

V on the other hand was already having fun, at least he got a cute Angel to play with.

"Why did you ask for my grade? Are you intimidated?" V smirks.

"No, I just wanted to check if we were equal" Jungkook says.

"Really? So are we?" V steps closer and Jungkook could feel the demon's breath on him.

"Yes, haven't you heard of personal space" he steps back.

"You are A grade too?" V rubs his chin, "I thought they appear majestic and powerful..well you..not so much" he wants the angel to lose his cool and fight, to see if angels are actually pure and calm like they are rumored to be.

"Appearences can be deceiving" Jungkook fixes his shirt. "Now how do we get into the city?"

"We have to teleport..you know snap your fingers, don't you know how to do it?" V chuckles.

"Of course I do" Jungkook scoffs. He lied, well he knows how to do it, but he can't do it.

"Okay, wanna ride?" V smirks, Jungkook tilts his head in confusion but before he could answer V placed a hand on his back and pulled him closer, Jungkook was so close to the demon and the fact that he was being touched like this, especially by someone who he was meant to hate, made electricity run through his bones.

V snapped his fingers and within a blink of an eye they were in the middle of the city.

"I didn't give you my permission" Jungkook pushes him away.

"I don't need it. I can do whatever I want sweetheart" V chuckles.

"What next?" Jungkook asks.

"Relax, we will have some fun, it's a simple task and we have till the end of the week"

"But--"

"Don't you want to know more about the human realm?"

"Yeah but--"

V takes Jungkook's hand, "no buts--c'mon live a little" and drags him with him.

'Just for an hour or two' Jungkook convinces himself.

"How old are you?" V asks.

"Why?"

"Cause you look young..50? Or 60?"

"What!? I'm not that young!! I'm 120!!"

"I'm 122, I'm your hyung!! So call me hyung" V grins. He doesn't give a shit about it, but he wants the Angel to respect him, he wants to hold power over the Angel.

"Whatever" Jungkook looks away and something catches his eyes, it's a cafe. "Can we go there? It looks so cool!"

V fights back the smile forming on his face, how can the boy change from sassy to cute in less than a second.

"Say the magic word"

"Please?" Jungkook looks at him, wondering if please is the magic word.

"Not what I want to hear. Try again"

"Can we go there hyung?" Jungkook looks at him with doe eyes and V might have felt is stone cold heart melt a little.

"Sure whatever for my little precious Angel"