12

It was the 7th and final day in the Human realm

Jungkook and Taehyung just came back from a date in Jeju island.

"I would say it was a wonderful date" Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead.

The past 3 days they spent as a couple was the best 3 days of Taehyung's life. He has to say goodbye to the Angel soon.

"You know what would make the day even better?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. Jungkook blushed, "I meant to say that we can go to Jin hyung's cafe"

Tae huffed, "we go there everyday and you are practically his friend"

"Yes! Isn't that amazing ? c'mon let's go" Jungkook pulled Tae's hands.

How can Tae say no to those adorable puppy eyes?

"Okay" he smiled and let Jungkook drag him to the cafe.

~~~

"Hey Jungkook, hey Taehyung ! the usual?" Jin smiled at them.

"Yes" the both nodded in unison.

"So what are you guys up to? Planning on moving in somewhere nearby? I mean if you like Seoul, you guys should just move in here" Jin said as he was getting the drinks ready.

According to Jin, they are runaways and new to Seoul. For now they are living in hotel rooms but deciding to find a place.

"Yeah, we should move in somewhere" Jungkook smiles.

After having their drinks, they simply sit there and talk for a while, now and then Jin comes into the conversation and when customers arrive he pops out and then comes in again.

"So guys if you are free can you helpme with something?"

"Yeah sure what's up?"

"I have some packages and groceries that I need to hand over to the old man who lives behind this cafe. It would be such a huge help if you guys lend a hand" Jin says.

"Okay we can help" Tae nods.

10 minutes later they carry all the stuff and go to the house behind that Cafe and Jin asks them to just leave it on the doorstep. The boys nod and place it on the ground.

"Thank you so much. I have to close up the cafe, bye see you tomorrow" Jin waved and walked away.

Taehyung saw how Jungkook was admiring the sunset. The sun reflecting in his eyes. He looked so beautiful. He wished there was a better word to describe him other than Angelic, but there wasn't any other word. Jungkook was truly Angelic.

Jungkook turned around and saw how Taehyung was looking at him, he smiled, "where to next?"

"Home" Taehyung said.

"The hotel? mm...I was thinking we could look for an apartment nearby--" Jungkook was counting on his fingers, about all the things they need to have in their apartment but Taehyung was not listening.

"No Jungkook. Go back home. To the Angel realm" Tae said.

"What?" Jungkook chuckled, "I said I'm staying with you, are you going back to the Demon realm?"

"I'm staying but you should go. I can't stand between you and your Angel realm. For once in my life let me be selfless" Tae said with tears in his eyes.

"You want me to go! That's what you want?" Jungkook asked.

"Fuck ! if I could I would keep you here with me forever but that's not possible. Angels will come looking for you. You are the Angel prince's best friend for god sake!"

Jungkook sighed, "I don't know how many times I need to say this, I'm staying with you. Just let me be until they force me to come back...please"

Taehyung nodded. He can't believe how much the Angel cares for him, how much he wants him to stay with him.

"Jungkook I--I.--lo" Taehyung wants to say it, he wants to say 'I love you'

Jungkook loves Taehyung, he already fell for him, but he didn't say those 3 words because he doesn't want to scare him off, he wants Tae to say it first, he wants Tae to be comfortable with those words.

'Is he gonna say he loves me?' Jungkook thinks.

Suddenly his Angel senses go wild. His heart beats faster than the natural level. His eyes go blurry and only a path is visible. He can't breathe.

"Jungkook baby, are you okay?" Taehyung goes to the Angel.

"No...I can see it..I sense it" Jungkook stutters.

"Sense what?"

"Dimian the Guardian..he is here" Jungkook points at the door of the house they just delivered packages to.

"What?" Taehyung turned around and saw the house. To him it looked normal since he lost his powers.

"We need to go in there" Jungkook opens the door before Tae could stop him.

"Welcome my children" An old man is seated in the centre of the room.

Tae stands protectively in front of Jungkook, "are you Dimian?" he asks.

"Yes, now come in," the man smiles.

"Why now? We came here multiple times when I had my powers. We came to this area on our first day here. Why didn't my senses go off?" Tae asks.

"Everything happens for a reason, my child. Everything went smoothly and just like I planned you are here because I needed it to happen in this exact same way. Tell me child, you lost your powers in the human realm?" He asks Taehyung.

"Yes, is it gone permanently?"

"No. It will return when you return to the Demon world, but are you going back?" The old man looked curious.

"No," Tae said within a heartbeat.

"Let's see..."

"Where is the weapon?" Jungkook asks.

"The weapon my dear, doesn't exist" The old man says calmly.

"What!?" Tae yells.

"I would like you to step out V. I want to talk to the one who still has their power. You are just a human now" the Guardian says and closes his eyes, waiting for Taehyung to leave.

With hesitation Tae walks out.

The Guardian opens his eyes, "Jungkook my child. The weapon is not what you think it is. The weapon is still inactive. The process to make it active is still happening."

Jungkook looks absolutely clueless, "what does that mean?"

"You search it. You hold the answers"