5

The next day Jungkook woke up in a Motel room, the covers heavy on top of him. He still had his eyes closed, he stretched his hands and legs, wiggling around the bed.

"Good morning~" A sing song voice was heard.

That was when Jungkook fully woke up. He opened his eyes and searched the room for the voice. Obviously it was V sitting in a chair with a drink in his hand.

"You successfully wasted 6 hours of daylight" V clapped his hands.

"V--what is-" Jungkook tried to collect his thoughts.

"V? What happened to Taehyung?" the demon smirked.

Memory of last night's activities flashed through his mind, he remembered naming V as Taehyung.

"um-Taehyung, what happened last night?"

Taehyung faked a gasp, a smile playing on his lips, "don't tell me you don't remember last night...the dancing, you sitting on my lap....kissing me!???"

Jungkook's breath hitched, "What !? no we didn't kiss"

Tae giggled, "no of course not, there's no way I would kiss you..but you almost did though '' he shrugged.

"Sorry..whatever let's go find the Excalibur (the weapon) and leave" Jungkook hurriedly tried to step out of the bed with the blanket still wrapped around his legs.

Taehyung knew the boy was going to fall, "woah slow down what's the rush?"

Jungkook as predicted tripped on the sheets and almost fell face first until a pair of strong hands caught him, "Already falling for me sweetheart?" Taehyung's deep voice sent shivers down the Angel's spine.

"Shut up"

"You are clumsy"

"No, I'm not..it's just because I'm still drunk maybe." Jungkook tried to reason himself which was totally unnecessary and he was making a fool out of himself.

"Are you serious? I thought you were joking" Taehyung let go of Jungkook and stepped away.

"What?"

"How many drinks did you have?" Taehyung asks knitting his eyebrows together.

"4-5 maybe"

"The powers Grade A Angels and demons hold are no joke. They could handle 4-5 drinks easily in our realm itself...the alcohol in human realm is not that effective and 4-5 drinks definitely doesn't get you drunk...so what are you?" Taehyung suspected that something was wrong from the start.

"Haha what do you mean?" Jungkook tried to laugh it off but Taehyung's intense glare made him shut up.

Taehyung stepped closer caging the Angel between him and the wall, "first you don't look like Grade A, you don't act like a Grade A, you don't fight like A grade, what you did last night with the LOCHES could be done by any grade--"