13

The same day in Angel Realm,

Jimin is seated far outside the kingdom, he hates everything. He hates how he cannot look at Yoongi every time he comes over, he hates how he acts every time.

He still couldn't figure out a way to travel to the Human realm. His mom, the queen, wouldn't let him perform the ritual either.

He feels a sudden pang of hurt in his chest. He can feel that something bad is going to happen to Jungkook TODAY ! and he needs to stop it.

He remembers the day he met Jungkook.

[past, Jimin Age 12, Jungkook age 10]

Jimin, Yuna and Hobi were walking together laughing about something, they stopped when they saw a small boy in the corner playing with a stone.

He looked lonely, which broke Jimin's heart.

"Hey kid" Jimin called out to the boy but the boy didn't turn around.

"Hey you!" Hobi called louder and the boy flinched and turned around. He looked so tiny, his doe eyes and chapped lips forming into a pout.

"Where are your friends?" Jimin asked.

The boy stayed silent.

"He's the prince," Hobi whispered to the boy, so that the boy would show some respect and answer the price instead of just staring.

"I know," the boy said. "I don't have any friends"

"Whose kid are you? I haven't seen you around?" Jimin asked.

"My parents are dead. Of course you haven't seen me. Royal blood like you don't care about useless Angels like me" the boy replied.

Jimin kneeled beside the boy, "What's your name?"

"Jungkook," the boy said.

"Do you know my name?" Jimin asked.

'No' Jungkook shook his head.

"Are you for real?" Hobi yelled but he wasn't mad, he was just loud and surprised.

Jimin smiled. It felt good knowing that the boy in front of him didn't know anything about him, "Hi, I'm Jimin."

"Hi Jimin" Jungkook smiled.

"I'm hoseok, friends call me Hobi, you can too..and that girl over there is Yuna, she is the one I want to marry when I'm older"

"I am my own person Hobi. Hi I'm Yuna, the prettiest girl around here" she smiled.

She sure was pretty, but Jungkook likes boys more than girls. "Hi"

"Do you want to be our friend?" Jimin asks.

"Yes--but don't you mind being friends with me?"

"No! We would love to have you as our friend jungkookie"

"Okay" Jungkook smiled.

[3 years later]

Jungkook would get bullied now and then for being weak and powerless but mainly for hanging out with the prince, sitting with the prince during dinner.

Just like those incidents, one day when Jungkook was minding his own business, Jaehyun, the other Angel who is basically obsessed with the prince, cornered Jungkook.

"How are you close with the prince? What did you do?" he pushed Jungkook against the wall.

"I didn't do anything, he offered me to be his friend," Jungkook said.

"I want the prince for myself. I love him, don't you dare take him away from me" Jaehyun yelled.

"You are so obsessed. Leave Jimin alone" Jungkook stood his ground even though he knows that he can't win against a B grade Angel like Jaehyun.

"You call the prince by his name!?" Jaehyun was enraged. He formed his hand into a fist and raised it to hit Jungkook.

Jungkook closed his eyes waiting for the blow to hit him but it never came. He opened his eyes to see Jaehyun's fist inches away from his face.

Jaehyun kept trying to move his hand but it was like a magnet repelling. Jungkook was untouchable.

"Don't you dare harm him" A voice was heard from behind.

It was Jimin. He used his power to stop the fight.

"Prince" Jaehyun bowed.

"Kookie are you okay?" Jimin wiped the tear drop in Jungkook's face. The boy nodded.

Jimin then glared at Jaehyun, "If I hear you around him one more time, I will take away your grade" he warned.

"Yes, sorry your highness"

"I will never fall in love with an Angel so stop trying" Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand and they were out of that room.

"What do you mean you would never fall for an Angel?" Jungkook cocked his eyebrow. "Are you going to fall for a Demon?? That's scary!! I would never"

Jimin chuckled, "did you forget about kreigers"

"Oh! Have you met the one you like?"

"No..but I've seen Kreiger's fight. They are so cool and protective. I wanna fall in love with a krieger, I can sense it..he or she is out there for me...Hopefully I will meet them sooner" Jimin grinned.

"Yeah keep dreaming...oh and thank you for saving me"

"I will always save you kook" Jimin ruffled the boy's hair. "And watch me fall for a Kreiger"

The younger one just smiled.

_____

[present]

"I did fall for a Kreiger, stupid me" Jimin shook his head. "I will find a way to save you Jungkook. I won't let anything happen to you"

He was about to get up when he saw something crawling up the hill towards him.

He wondered if it was a Loches.

It got closer, that's when he realized that it had a body just like everyone else. It was a boy.

Negative power surrounding him.

Oh no.