From the sounds of it, it seems Kurosaki had poor eyesight. Kishou took off his glasses and offered them to her.

"Do you want to borrow my pair then?"

"Please, your eyesight is ten times worse than mine. We might both be short-sighted, but I can actually still see things without glasses on. You're blind as a bat without them."

Kishou unfortunately nodded in agreement.

"The moment I took these off, I think I stopped seeing those two altogether."

I felt kind of bad that Kurosaki was straining her eyes trying to decipher my appearance, so I reluctantly stepped forward and closed the distance between us. Meanwhile, Yukina stayed back, not wanting to get closer to the imminent danger in front of us.

"Closer."

We were less than 40cm apart, and yet Kurosaki wanted me to close the gap even more. I took one large step forward and stopped, making the space between us roughly 30cm.

"Closer!"

This was starting to get a little unreasonable. I took a small step forward, bringing our distance closer to 25cm.

"Do you know what the meaning of closer is, blondie?"

"Isn't this too close...?"

"There's no such thing as too close."

As if to prove that to me, Kurosaki grabbed me by the arm and dragged me towards her. The distance between our faces was now less than 10cm apart. We were so close to each other, I could smell her sweet nectary perfume.

"Ah, I know now. You're Ken's little brother, Yuuto, right?"

Kurosaki happily let go of me, satisfied with what she found out. Kishou however seemed to raise an eyebrow.

I could start to see what she meant by Kishou being "docile". Though, rather than call him that, I think calling him "passive" would be more fitting. Kurosaki was far more proactive and talkative, while Kishou kept to himself and stayed observant.

"Yeah... I'm Takanori Yuuto, 1st Year E Class."

"Oh, guess I should've called you Takanori then. Sorry."

Kurosaki casually apologised before taking a seat on one of the stools in the shop and crossing her legs in a relaxed manner.

"It's fine. You must be Ken-nii's shishou then?"

"Fu fu, he's still calling me that? I've long stopped being his shishou ever since he became Joker."

"He attributes it to you, though. He says that, without your help, he doubts he'd be in that position today."

"Either he's being too humble or he's trying too hard to flatter me. Hm, I guess I could come out of retirement to teach that rascal one last lesson on how to tell the difference."

A sadistic grin emerged on Kurosaki's face.

"Please spare Ken-nii the trouble, he's actually a very sensitive person..."

"Oh, I know. Shiori was always chewing me out whenever I pushed him too hard. Tough love, I say."

Kurosaki shrugged. Then, she flicked her head towards Yukina.

"So, Takanori, who's boobzilla over there? Your girlfriend?"

"No, just a classmate. Wait, what do you even mean by...?"

"You know what I'm talking about. Oi Kishou, stop gawking at her tits!"

Kishou blinked, making Kurosaki laugh strangely again.