"Uh yeah- you kicking me out why would I wanna speak to you?" I scrunched you my face, was I suppose to be happy about this?

"You gonna act like you ain't-

"Yeah yeah I get it, listen to you more- stop being a bratt.. stop showing up at your house I got it Dayquellz- see you around" with that I wiggled from his grip and shut the car door. For some reason I was rushing to get into the house maybe because I felt his stare on my back and I couldn't look back to take a full look at his face. It would ruin the exit . So instead I just focused all my energy getting through the door but when I did I was met face to face with Alonso.

"Goodmorning king except you should be at school, and I can't remember if I seen you before I went to sleep last night" he started before crossing his arms. I just looked at the stairs than back at him thinking if I could make a run for it.

"I was at Quelly house, but don't worry about it- I got banned so it won't happen again" kicking the throw rug as I played with the door handle. Atleast it was just alonso.

"Shut the fuck up with that lying shit. I told you all hes been doing lately is lying and making me want to beat his ass up" my pa came down the stairs not breaking eye contact with me.

"I'm not lying" I tried to sound normal but someway out it came out as a whine, making both parents in front of me scoff.

"Look Alonso he got that from you, with your fucking lying ass.. y'all just two peas in a lying ass pod huh? Both think I'm just one big fucking dummy" pa started i side eyed him than looked at dad because this seems more between them then about me.

"King I'm glad you are starting to feel more like yourself again, it's all I want is to you to be happy and out of that head.. but that don't mean that you don't gotta follow rules of this house- do better I'm not saying this again like this" Alonso finally ended he went to turn around and thankfully his husband followed behind him. I thought it was in the clear but when I tried to make a run for it up the stairs Nassiah got in my way.

"Don't you dare think you can just not show up here, at your house to sleep. Without telling me where you at again.. you hear me?" I bit my lip nodding as my father scolded me. I just pray one day I won't be scared of Nassiah. Because I could have said a lot of things back but I'm also in smacking distant - one day imma win that argument.

Jordan
Yeah sure bro, I'm at school yk someplace you never go?
And I have practice till 7 but I'm down for some pizza and video games after ?

   Seeing Jordan text me back a smile flew across my face, I'm just glad he doesn't hate me. Not like he had any reason not too- I'm a shitty friend, a shitty person the more I think about it. For the longest I probably had no incentive to change at all. Now I just had to try and stay calm and collected until 7 . I threw myself onto my bed and let out a exhale I never knew I was holding.

To :Incompetent assholes

King
What y'all doing?

Arielle
    Nigga in school? 🤓tf you doing?
Kacy
Me and Jyson broke up😒
Arielle
  Who tf? ☹️ JYSONNNN?

King
I thought his name was Anthony💀 I kept calling him that the other day .

Kacy
Bitchhh I told you his name was mf jyson when y'all got in the car

Arielle
Do it matter you already on to the next ?
    You ain't got nothing right? Cause we be cyphin🥴

Kacy
    Bitch fohhh! Ion even be fucking half of them I just wanna feel loved 😔

King
I second that, but me & relationships ain't going so good this year. I be fucking up🧖🏽

Arielle
I'm bugging or you told me you just stopped texting your girlfriend for a minute? I'm bugging or we had to make you give that poor girl closure 🤨.

Kacy
   She was cute 8/10 I would've bumped Coochies  with her
King
So do it the fuck? Fuck y'all.

Arielle
Come back I forgot you don't like being told your wrong🥲

King
I found a nice duffel bag for when you run away & get dragged back by the police for the 9th time. Let's try a different route this time yeah?

Kacy
LMAOOO king pls.

Arielle
   Now I'm def bumping coochies w ole girl😔
KACY WHY THAT NIGGA ON YOUR SNAP CHAAAT? I thought y'all broke up.

Kacy
     I told you I wanted to be loved😔 do y'all not listen ?

King
Y'all wanna hang out tomorrow or some?

Arielle
Yess let's go ice skating, bad bitches on ice 🧊
   Read by everyone
Arielle
  Alr. Y'all wanna leave me on seen fuck y'all. Don't bring y'all fatasses to my house no more.

Kacy
   They leaving the door open for you now or you still gotta sneak in?

..........

- sorry I forgot I had to finish this after I published the last chapter .
-  this is boring but a lot of fillers, because not even second needs to be someone dying atm
- I'm also trying to work on everyone's character development a bit before shit goes down cause once it goes down it's staying down

I keep forgetting to show you Kacy & Arielle

Arielle ❤️.

KACY ❤️‍🩹

KACY ❤️‍🩹