When they walk in on you changing (Ni No Kuni OCs)

Lynx: She usually knocks, but one time it was an emergency. Honestly, she didn't freak out. You did tell her to go, but she said "Okay, I will soon, but we have an emergency. I will explain more later, just get changed." Then she closed the door and left.

Cobalt: He leaves the room instantly and keeps on saying sorry as he leaves.

Quin: Same as Cobalt.

Ori: Same as Cobalt.

Talon: Accidently walks in on you and nose bleeds then shuts the door. He didn't mean to walk in on you, of course.

Mel: Compliments you then closes the door and leaves.

Evelyn: Same as Mel, but doesn't compliments you. She just says sorry very calmly and moves on with her day.

Marcus: Freaks out then shuts door. He was a blushing mess, but scolds you because you left your door unlocked.

Dewdrop: Squeaks loudly then leaves the room, she shut the door. Don't worry.

Coral: Same as Marcus. Minus the mini lecture.

Elise: (So, let's say Lynx and her found a way to undo the chain.) She nosebleeds then leaves the room.

Ůñķňöwņ: Accidently teleports in on you and once they realize that, he teleports out.

Ivory: Apologizes then leaves.

Solar: Stares at you then closes the door and leaves, then she asks Lynx for Holy Water.