Ni No Kuni Characters (For Roleplays + Updated 3)

This is info about them. I may make Oliver my crush at times, but canon, Lynx doesn't have a crush. I had a lot of characters, so this will be a pain. This will be edited from time to time if new characters come or some go.

15/7/23: The stuff above me is old news. Lynx now has a crush (thanks to Azura for basically reminding me this page exists). It is 00:28am. I should be asleep, but I'm in pain and I am in the writing mood at the most random hour. I'm only deleting and add bits of info. Will add characters like Maxi later on.

~

Lynx: Lynx is Oliver's age (Oliver is older than her-). You meet her in Ding Dong Dell, a place where normal humans and a species called 'Grimalkin' live in harmony. There are mice that live there as well, but they do not associate with their harmony. She is with King Tom as for she went to Ding Dong Well (mostly for fun). Lynx does have familiars. They're all on her OC Page. Check it out because I'm lazy to list them right now since I changed her team.

While in Perdida, Lynx helps you and the others. Mostly by taking advantage of Nina's blessing. This was one of the reasons why she ran away from there, but you will figure out a bit more. Surprisingly, she is very secretive about her past. Just never ask her about it. She will avoid the question. She also hates being under pressure. During her time alone for along time, she got insomnia. Lynx has PTSD from a scarring moment from 1-2 years ago. You maybe lucky is she does sleep, though. Lynx also wears a cloth to cover one eye. You'll find that secret out later on. You're also lucky that Lynx decided to not get defensive. As for, she has a lot of trust issues, also explained in her past. Also, Lynx isn't her real name. That will be exposed during the Perdida part of the story.

~

Cobalt: Lynx's childhood best friend. They found each other a year ago. You also meet him in Ding Dong Dell, but he doesn't join the party permanently. He is 15 years old and is also from Perdida. As for he was in distress in Ding Dong Dell because Lynx ran off with out a word. Something happens to him though that took a toll on Lynx... He doesn't use familiars or magic.

~

Talon: Coral's younger brother and Lynx's ex-friend. He and his group no longer seem to have ties with Lynx because once she left the group, it was about it. He tried his best to forget about stuff, however it always seems to haunt him to this day. He worries for Lynx a lot because after Coral's death she left and said that she just wanted to go solo for awhile. He respected that because Coral wished that the others would respect Lynx's choice to leave if she did when Coral was dead.

~

Mel: Kind of a brat, but Lynx's ex-crush. Those two never got to confess their feelings to one another, but I think that turned out for the better, to be honest. She's never rude to other people unless needed. She and her friends to bounty hunts and help others. She is 14 years old (a year older than Lynx). She doesn't really respond to Lynx anymore and whenever someone says her name, Mel can't help but glare at them.

~

Dewdrop: The kindest out of the group and Lynx's second ex-best friend. She always thought of Lynx of their own sibling, but she was pretty upset when Lynx left. The others didn't seem to care, like Lynx faded from existence, unless they find her and pester her. Dewdrop is very loyal, she tried to find Lynx after she left, but no signs of her so she went back to her group of friends. She's also a peacemaker. However, her past is unknown to the others and Lynx.

~

Quin: You could say Lynx's parent friend. Quins is a ghost that originates in another world in the Multiverse. They mostly ran away for freedom, the god of souls and death isn't too happy about this... They are Non-Binary. The only thing that Quin can do is possess objects.

~

Elise: The Puppet Spell's ghost... or spirit. She was trapped in there... Elise also originated from another world, but millennials ago. She wasn't always immortal, but being trapped in that spell made her immortal and bound to the last person who casted it (Lynx was the last one that casted the spell). The only time you can see her if she reveals herself or she accidentally goes too far and gets stuck then a magical chain will appear.

~

Ori: An adventurer that died due to Aapep, one of the Wizard King's old companions. He wanted to explore the Vault of Tears, but ended up getting killed himself. He also knows Quin! He soon meets Cobalt during his time as a ghost and they really like each other (platonically and romantically).

~

Kyra: Kyra is a girl who lives in Motorville. She is also Oliver's friends. Kyra also looks like Lynx, but they aren't soulmates actually.

~

Ivory: Ivory is Bigender (She/He). A very mischevous character who works for Shadar, he never knew of the White Witch though. Even though she did have murderous intent, he still feel sympathy. She can be really annoying at times.

~

Solar: Solar is Bigender and works for the White Witch. They were originally just her imagination, but slipped out of The White Witch's rein of magic and became a living being. Even though she is working for someone evil, she's really kind. However when trying to reform her, they felt lost and didn't know what to do with her life due to being free from duties forever since Cassiopeia didn't feel comfortable having Solar as a servant when they were only a child (even if they were a figment of Cassiopeia's imagination that soon became a reality).

~

Úńķňœwñ: A strange figure... a very strange figure who is technically trying to use Lynx as a vessel. The only problem it has on doing it, is getting rid of Elise.

~

Quill: A science experiment that's a demon. Ever since Lynx has been corrupted, she's been a demon. The corrupted crystal can tamper with a lot of things. Depending on the universe. In Ni No Kuni, it changes your soulmates appearance.

Whilst being tormented, Quill is kind. Unlike Lynx, she's still friends with soulmates of Lynx's ex-friends. It's very reverse for those two for some reason, also Kyra is her twin.

~

Sorry that there is a lot for Lynx, but Lynx is my main in Ni No Kuni roleplays, the others don't appear much or I haven't gave them a lot of personality yet.

Evelyn and Marcus are gone due to not having a lot of impact on Lynx.