If Virah was your girlfriend

Virah is actually a bit weird, but in a good way, I believe. Whilst she may have manners, Virah is not afraid to show her weird side in front of you and her friends.

Virah doesn't mind PDA. If you don't like it, you won't do it, but if you don't mind, you guys sometimes do PDA.

You know Virah is transgender and you accept her! She also accepts you.

Jackie, Noah, Kyle and her other friends ship you two. The only one who gets nosy though is Jackie, but you get your revenge because she is dating Willow, but you don't ask private questions, just ship those two for life.

You've met Virah's mother and she is very kind, but her father... she won't allow you to meet him.

You are also helping them on making this world a better place by teaching others about the LGBTQ+ Community.

Virah likes complimenting you. Maybe a little weird, but she does.

Yes, she has powers. Many of the people of Madori have powers, well it's a half and half, because you either have an, ability, power/s or none. Even if you do or don't she loves you.

Virah gets advice from Jackie. She has never dated before and Jackie is here to help... even though Jackie can be an annoying shipper.