What the hell is wrong with me? Did I really just think that? I've never been like this - I've never talked about guys in this way, except with my friends. Something's seriously wrong with me.

"How was your journey yesterday, Niya?" Louise asked.

"It was great," I replied sarcastically.

"It wasn't like I had to walk two hours through the jungle to find this place. My sister here forgot to tell me I had to go into the jungle," I added, rolling my eyes.

"I see why you weren't at dinner yesterday," Louise chuckled.

"Yeah," I said, smiling despite myself.

"So, Niya, what kind of work do you do?" Steve asked, a curious look on his face.

"I'm currently looking for work. I have a bachelor's degree in software development and I'm an ethical hacker," I replied.

"That's great. Do you have any experience hacking into websites or systems?" Blake inquired.

"I've done a few, and I've been able to gain access to several systems," I replied, trying to downplay my skills.

"Wow, that's so cool. I've always been fascinated by hackers," Blake added excitedly.

"Thanks, but I'm just an ethical hacker. I only use my skills for good," I said with a smile.

"Can you teach me how to hack?" Blake asked, his eyes bright with excitement.

"Is it Blake?" I made a joke. I pretended to be confused by his name.

"Yes, God, I just introduced myself," Blake complained.

"I've been introduced by several people in the last 30 minutes, Blake," I heard everyone chuckle

"Okay alright, let's do this, my name is Blake Hudson," he reintroduced himself.

"Oh, okay, pleasure meeting you, Blake."

"How about you teach me?"

I chuckled. "Do you have any experience with coding?"

"Uh, no. But I'm a quick learner. Can you teach me from scratch?" Blake asked, a hopeful look on his face.

"Sure, we can start with the basics. But it takes a lot of time and dedication to become a skilled hacker," I warned him.

"That's fine. I'm willing to put in the work," Blake replied determinedly.

We continued chatting about our shared interests in IT and hacking, as well as our favorite movies. And we share interests such as Captain America, Superman and Wonder Woman, Oliver Queen, and so on.

Blake's bright blue eyes danced with amusement as he recounted tales of his adventures, his face lighting up with genuine joy at each memory. His chiseled jawline softened into a smile that was both charming and disarming, and it was impossible not to be drawn in by his infectious energy.

As I watched him interact with those around him, it was clear that he was a natural entertainer, always making others laugh and feel at ease. His playful nature was infectious, and it was impossible not to feel lifted by his exuberance and spirit.