"If you run on a treadmill I'll sit beside you and talk to you while you run." Seraphina smiled at him, Jungkook huffing.

"Then it's boring."

Seraphina sighed, noticing the driver smiling in the front. "I'll ride a bike beside you."

"Yes!"

---

"So, who's Taehyung?" Sera asked Jungkook, the two of them back in the car, full from brunch.

"Taehyung is practically my best friend." Jungkook immediately had a wide smile on his face. "Yeah, he is my best friend. But he's a total nerd who loves to sing. He really encouraged me to start singing myself and, well, here I am."

"Well he sounds amazing." Seraphina smiled up at Jungkook before going back to her tablet, looking up Taehyung. "So you two will be recording a podcast together." She looked up at Jungkook. "Please tell me you know how to record it because I don't know how."

"Yes I know how." Jungkook chuckled. "I'll show you when we get there."

"Oh good." Sera smiled down at her tablet, reading briefly about Taehyung. There were no scandals associated with him, and it appears he is a bit of a singer as well. "Have you and Taehyung done a song together yet?"

"Yes we did! It's called 'Even If I Die, It's You.'" Jungkook smiled proudly. "It was in the top ten charts at one point."

"That's impressive." Seraphina raised her eyebrows, studying Jungkook. "Soon enough, one of your songs will reach number one."

"Oh God." Jungkook's eyes widened. "I wish. That would be a dream come true."

"Well, Begin did reach the top five at one point." Seraphina reminded, Jungkook nodding.

"Only for an hour."

"But an hour is an hour." Seraphina argued back, Jungkook admitting defeat. "Congratulations on that. I know you released it a few weeks ago."

"A little teaser for my album." Jungkook nodded, a small smile on his face, finally looking away from Sera, onto Kyu. "It's not even my title track."

"Do you know what it will be called?" Seraphina asked, turning off the tablet and putting her full attention on Jungkook. "The title track."

"I'm thinking, 'Magic Feet.'" Jungkook spread his hands out, Seraphina staring at him. "You are the cause of my Magic Feet." He sang with a goofy smile.

Seraphina blinked, absolutely hating it.

"I'm joking." Jungkook laughed, Seraphina's eyes widening as she covered her mouth. "It's called Euphoria." He snorted. "Magic feet."

"Oh thank God." Seraphina cleared her throat and straightened her back. "I was already trying to figure out a nice way to tell you that that was a horrible lyric. But," Seraphina looked up at Jungkook with a small smile. "Euphoria sounds nice."

"It is." Jungkook matched her energy with his voice, speaking gently. "Tonight we should head to my studio and I'll let you listen to what I've got."

"Yes I'd love to!" Seraphina nodded with a smile, Jungkook's smile growing at the sight of her's. "I was also wondering if you would accompany me for my office shopping? Just so we can get to know each other more."

"Well everything about me is in that purple binder of yours." Jungkook pointed to the purple sticking out of her bag, Seraphina closing her bag, the purple disappearing from sight. "Like I think my shoe size is in there-"

"I want to get to know you." Seraphina crossed her legs and leaned forward. "Those are just words."

"But I wrote those words?"