Purple - Jungkook
> A list of Jungkook's favorite foods.
> A list of Jungkook's favorite drinks.
> A list of Jungkook's favorite desserts.
> A short get-to-know Jungkook
> What Jungkook would like every day (hours of sleep, breaktime, freetime, etc.)

2x Water Bottles

1x Pouch

8 x Pens in Pouch

1x Wallet with Company's Cards

1x Tablet

1x Tablet Pen

2x Portable Chargers

5x Fruit Snack Packs

1x Tupperware of Fruit

1x Key Chain - 5 Keys
> Practice room Reys
> Office Keys
> Jungkook's Studio
> Master Key of the Company's doors
> Car Key

1x Bag of Kyu's Favorite Treats

"Where am I taking you Mr. Jeon?" The driver asked, Sera and Jungkook both looking up and then at each other.

"Where do you want to go for brunch?" He smiled, aimlessly scratching Kyu's head. "I'm cool with whatever."

"Oh I really don't know." Sera shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not super familiar with this area, so you chose."

"Hmm," Jungkook rubbed his chin like he had a beard. "Hmmm. Take us to The Terrace."

"Oooo." Sera commented while reorganizing her bag again. "Sounds fancy."

"It's so good." Jungkook patted Kyu's head. "Their pancakes are to die for."

"After brunch, what do you want to do?" Sera pulled out the tablet, going to the calendar. "The only thing today is just a quick fitting and outfit picking for the interview tomorrow."

"I have an interview tomorrow?" Jungkook's eyes were on Sera, her nodding and clicking on the event.

"Yeah, about an hour and a half drive. Korean, isn't live, but should be out by the end of the day. Ummm, looks like it's just about the release of your newest model shoots, some podcast things, and your ideas for the future album." Sera nodded, reading off the details after skimming. "Nothing too bad."

"Will you be there?" Jungkook's voice was not as energetic as before, worry in his voice.

Seraphina looked up at Jungkook, a bit concerned, so she too, softened her voice. "Of course I will. I'll pick you up around seven and drive you to the stylists before driving you to the interview."

"How long will it take?" Jungkook looked at Kyu, and Seraphina noticed his breaths started to be drawn out, slow, deep.

"No longer than three hours." Seraphina frowned softly, looking at his face the best she could. "Is everything alright Jungkook?"

"Yeah," He took a deep breath, not trying to hide it. "Just wanted to hear my schedule in detail."

"Oh," Sera looked back down at the table, going to the other events. "Well, tonight you have a podcast with one of your friends, mmm, Kim Taehyung." Seraphina glanced up, a big smile on Jungkook's face. "After dinner, you have to take a twenty minute run."

"You're running with me." Jungkook hid his smile the best he could, Seraphina's jaw dropping.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Absolutely not."

"But I get lonely when I go on runs." Jungkook tried his puppy dog eyes, but Seraphina kept her eyes on the tablet, trying to think of how much free time she could give Jungkook tomorrow.