"Well to go there,you need to combine the  teleportation power and time manipulation power and only 6 people can go their"tarung speak as everyone was enlightened on his word."Well how can we do that admiral?"fang ask as tarung then smile."Simply create a circle while ying and ochobot was on the middle.Ohh by the way it should only six who among you are going in there?"he ask as everyone then look at each other."Me,I will stay"eha raise her hands."But captain we will be needing you there"Yaya said."No kaizo is with you now go and save boboiboy"eha said as everyone then created a circle while ying and ochobot on the middle as tarung then draw something inside the circle."Ehh Admiral,what are you doing?"gopal ask as tarung didn't answer him and continue what he was doing."Okay it's already done but remember this,none of you should died understand.Now repeat after me"tarung spoke as everyone then nod.

"May the heaven stars shine upon you"

"May the heaven stars shine upon you"everyone said as the mark then started to glow.

"Grand chariot"

"Grand chariot"everyone followed as the room then completely cover by light as all of them then vanished."Good luck everyone"tarung said as kokochi was still in shocked.

Somewhere……………

A portal open from the sky as it reveals kaizo in the others.

"Wahhhhhhhhhh were falling"Gopal shouted while hugging to fang."Don't hug me gopal you making me fall faster"fang said as he look over his other friends as he sigh looking at them were good but still they were falling as his eyes look over his pigtailed girlfriend as there he saw  hugging ochobot with her while the both of them were unconscious.

"Ying"he shouted."Yaya can you make us float?Were going to reach the ground any time now"kaizo spoke."I can't captain,there's too many of us"Yaya said as kaizo then think for another plan."Ahhhh were all gonna die"gopal shouted as they were really near on the ground but then a shadow spider web appeared as all of them fall to it making them save from the impact."Hahaha good job for doing it fang"Gopal said."Ish I don't make them, someone was in here"fang said as gopal once more become afraid.

"Ohh yeah where's ying and ochobot?"kaizo asked as they look over them but they only heard someone scream on a distance as they know the owner of that voice.

"Ying"

"Ying sama~~"

"Hey fang what are you doing?Why are you calling me Sama and why did you change your clothes?"ying angrily ask as she was looking at fang but he seems little different.He was now wearing a purple hoodie but still she can his usually attire was inside"Finally ying Sama.You decided to go outside thank god I save you from falling.What are you doing in the sky by the way Aren't you inside the guild the whole time?"the fang she was facing ask as she was getting more confused.

"Ying don't go near him"

"Fang?"ying asked swing fang was running towards their direction so as the other."Fang is right infront of me and now he was there.Whats going on in this world?"ying ask."Ying sama stay here they seems dangerous"the fang she was facing said holding her hand and aiming his body as a protection as the real fang was getting mad at it."Hey your an impostor,get out your hands away from ying"fang shouted."I'm not the impostor you are"the other fang angrily ask doing a fighting pose so as the real fang."Fang enough that's an order"kaizo spoke as fang then stop himself.

"Tell us fang from edolas,where are your other friends?"kaizo spoke as fang from the edolas then widen his eyes."K-ka-izo please don't kill me"the fang from edolas beg as he was now kneeling."I'm not the kaizo you known fang.We our the people from the human world.We are good people"kaizo spoke as fang then smile hearing his word."Hi fang"gopal and Yaya waved there hands but then suddenly fang laugh.