“Are you and Harry okay?” Liam asks softly as he climbs the stairs with Niall following him, looking at the floor. Liam stops to talk to me and Niall just walks to his room without saying anything, not even apologising for being the biggest arsehole in the universe!

“I’m not sure; we’re going to my house.” I tell Liam quietly.

“I’m sorry about him, that’s not like him.”

“I’m not sure what Niall is like anymore.” I murmur as Harry comes out of the bedroom attaching his hand to mine. “Bye Liam.”

''''''''''''

In the morning when I wake up Harry isn’t in my bed and I begin to worry. What if he decided during the night that I wasn’t worth it? I walked out of the bedroom and looked around the house and I don’t see him. He didn’t bring anything with him so I don’t know if he’s gone out to get something or if he’s left me. There aren’t any notes so because I’m pregnant and hormonal I expect the worse and pull my knees to my chest or as far as they can go at least and start to cry.

“Jessi what’s wrong?” Harry’s voice breaks through my sobs and I look up to see him standing by the front door with a brown paper bag and two coffees. He drops the items on the table by the door and rushes over to me on the floor.

“Don’t ever do that again,” I slap his chest with absolutely no force at all and bury my face in to his chest as he wraps his arms around me.

“Why are you crying babe?” He chuckles.

“I thought you left me!” I breathed through sobs.

“Jessamine you should know that I will never leave you! Not ever.” He whispers in to my hair and I half expect him to bring up last night where I was enjoying Niall’s lips against my neck. I can’t say that I wasn’t enjoying it because I was, I had tingles in my stomach and I was smiling like I do when I’m with Harry. My eyes were closed and my hands were about to land on top of Niall’s when Harry walked in to the room. The only way this isn’t classified as cheating is because I didn’t know that it was Niall, it was three o’clock in the morning, the lights were off and I’m sure if there had been someone else in my position they wouldn’t know either!

“I thought you were mad at me for last night.” I continued to sob as I thought of what I would do if I Harry ever left me.

“I’m not mad at you Jess, I’m mad at Niall for trying to ruin things for us. I love you.” He hugs me tighter and I relish in the closeness.

“Next time will you listen to me when I ask you to come here?” I look back up at him and he nods with a small chuckle. We stay on the floor for what seems like ages but it turns out it’s only ten minutes. He helps me up and wipes the tears from my face and kisses me softly.

“I’m sorry for shouting at you last night. I was so scared that you were going to leave me for Niall.” He pulls me back in to another hug. If I could hug Harry for the rest of my life I would, I’d never let go and be the happiest person ever. “I thought if you were up for it we could go shopping for baby things today.” He adds kissing my hair. One thing I love about Harry is how affectionate he is, not just in private in public as well. He makes the lads leave the room with his cuteness.

“Yeah but I need to eat and shower first.” I say with a nod. I take a step back still in Harry’s arms and kiss him softly. “I love you.” I murmur before letting him go and walking off to have a shower. I take a deep breath and relax knowing that Harry hasn’t left me and that we’re ok. And then I think about Niall and frown. Why did he do that? Why did he say those things? I don’t want this to ruin the band or cause friction between Niall and the lads but he’s not doing himself any favours. What was he expecting me to do? Follow him back to his room and change my mind? I told him from the start that if there was a chance for Harry and me to be a family I was going to take it. I washed my hair, shaved my under arms and my legs and hopped out. I chose one of Harry’s shirts that was laying on the bed and a pair of black leggings.

When I came out of the bedroom I was surprised to see Louis sitting at the small dining table. “Hey Lou,” I greet him and kiss him on the cheek before taking a seat next to Harry. Harry slides over a plate with fresh cut fruit and a croissant with ham and cheese. There is a hot chocolate in a foam cup as well. He went out to get breakfast and I had a mini break down because I thought he left me, typical pregnant woman.

“Hey,” He smiles at me. “How’s everything?” He asks.

“Everything is fine, how are things at your place?” I ask curiously. I want to know that Niall is alright, it’s not like him to walk past me and not say anything, even when I’m incredibly mad at him. He didn’t even say sorry.

“Bit awkward, Niall won’t come out of his room and we all don’t really know what to do around him.” He says. I frown; he’s made things worse for himself. I’m worried that this is going to tear the group apart.

“Serves him right,” Harry mutters bitterly.

“Do you think he’ll be alright?” I ask Louis as I take a bite of my croissant.

“I hope so, I don’t want him to be depressed but he’s got to give it up. It’s clear after last night that you are happy with Harry. Do you think you could come over and talk to him? I know it’s a lot to ask and I know you’re mad at him but he’s so upset, I think you need to tell him that it’s never going to happen.” Louis explains sipping on a cup of coffee that Harry had made him. I glance and Harry and he’s thinking, his face is stiff and he’s looking down at the table. He eventually looks up at me and nods his head.

“I’ll take you over after you’ve finished eating if you like.” He says and directs his attention to Harry. “I think it’ll be best if you stay here mate.” He says to Harry, Harry frowns but agrees.

“If he touches her you’re dead Lou, I’m going to blame you.” He says with a serious tone.

“Relax,” I smile brightly and lean over to Harry latching my hand on to his hand under the table. He smiles lopsidedly at me and gives me another kiss before tangling his fingers with mine as I chomp on my fruit.

When I’m finished my breakfast I go to the bedroom quickly and fix my hair and slip on a pair of shoes quickly and walk back to the living room where Harry and Louis are talking seriously. Louis nods and then looks up to see me, he flashes me a brotherly grin and puts his arm over my shoulder and guides me out the door. “Wait!” I stop just as we step out the door. Louis looks at me curiously as I run back in to the flat and kiss Harry quickly before running back out the door with a goofy grin on my face.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it! Now that you know what happened are you Team Harry or Team Niall? Do you think Niall is right, is Harry going to screw it up? Leave me a comment and let me know!