Chapter 17: Going to Corellia

(One month later)

(Planet: Lothal)

Y/N's P.O.V

So it's been a month since Rey and I got married, after the honeymoon on Naboo we joined back up with the Resistance to help them deal with small pockets of Final Order forces that are still in the galaxy.

Myself along with Rey, Ben, Finn and Poe are currently on Lothal helping their freedom fighter forces deal with the Final Order that have set up bases on the outskirts of the city.

We're now back in the city to see the freedom fighters after taking down the last base.

As we walk through the base I hear some of the people talking about me. Me defeating the Emperor has spread like a wild fire, so I'm pretty much famous right now.

Civilian #1: Oh my god that's Y/N Solo. He's the one that destroyed the Emperor.

Civilian #2: How'd he get that scar down his eye?

Civilian #3: I heard a Sith Assassin gave him that scar. I also hear he got his hand cut off by Kylo Ren.

Civilian #2: No way! Seriously?

As I'm walking through the crowd I start shaking hands and saying hi to them.

I then go over to the freedom fighter leader.

Leader: Ah, Mr. Solo. You're back. How'd it go?

Y/N: Let's just say that the Final Order won't be a problem for all of the people of Lothal anymore.

Leader: Thank you Y/N. But we're having food problems, so I hate to ask for more help, but we need it.

Y/N: You'll get the help don't worry.

I then talk to the crowd.

Y/N: My team and I will be leaving soon, but more Resistance support will be here in the next couple of days. They'll be in transport ships that will have food, weapons and medicine. We'll give you what you need so you all can get back on your feet.

The leader shakes my hand.

Leader: God bless you Y/N Solo. Thank you. We'd like to offer you and your team a place to stay for the night if you'd like.

Y/N: We appreciate that, thank you.

I then go into the crowd and continue shaking hands.

(Three hours later)

After a long night Rey and I go to bed. I take off my clothes and get into bed with Rey, and cuddle up to her.

Rey then giggles a bit.

Y/N: What is it?

Rey: The famous Y/N Solo.

I shake my head.

Y/N: Oh my god. Don't you start too.

She looks up at me.

Rey: What? I think it's cute. Just don't let it go to your head.

Y/N: I won't.

Rey: So where we heading tomorrow?

Y/N: Corellia, we're helping their military forces to fight off the Final Order.

Rey: Okay good. So, I was thinking once the Final Order is less of a threat you, Ben, Finn and I should think about rebuilding the Jedi Order.

Y/N: Yeah, I agree. And I think I know how to start with that.