Chapter 10: The Skywalker Legacy

(Planet: Ahch-To)

Rey's P.O.V

After landing on Ahch-To I immediately get out of Ren's ship and set it on fire and start throwing wood at it.

All my grief and anger coming out of me as I throw pieces of wood at the burning ship.

I then look down at the Skywalker saber attached to my hip. I hold it in my hands, and this saber reminds me of Y/N. It also reminds me that he's dead.

So in a moment of pure grief and anger I throw the lightsaber at the burning ship.

But something stops it and I see the force ghost of Luke Skywalker come out with the saber in his hand.

Luke: A Jedi's weapon deserves more respect than that.

Rey: Master Skywalker?

Luke: What the hell are you doing kid?

A few moments later I sit down and explain to Luke what has happened since Y/N and I along with the other's left Ajan Kloss.

Rey: I'm never leaving here Master. I'm doing what you did.

Luke: I was wrong. Fear is what kept me here. What are you most afraid of?

Rey: Being alone. Y/N is dead Master, he's gone! I can't do this without him!

Luke: Y/N's not dead Rey.

I look up with my eyes widened.

Rey: What are you talking about?

Luke: He's still on Kef Bir. He's talking to someone very important.

(Planet: Kef Bir)

Y/N's P.O.V

After what seems like forever I finally manage to pull myself back up on to solid ground after waking up in the water.

I land down on the ground, close my eyes and breathing heavily.

As I'm laying there all I can hear is the last thing I heard mum say before I hit the water.

Leia: Y/N.

All she said was my name over and over again.

After a moment of silence I hear a voice.

???: Hey kid.

I open my eyes and I sit up to see a force ghost infront of me. It wasn't just any force ghost. It was Anakin Skywalker, my grandfather.

I stand to my feet.

Y/N: Grandfather.

He smiles.

Anakin: Hello Y/N. I think it's time for us to have a talk.

I then go on to explain my vision that I've been having of me turning to the darkside.

Y/N: I saw myself on the dark throne. I saw myself turning to the darkside grandfather. I can't let that happen.

Anakin: Is that what scares you? Turning to the darkside.

Y/N: That and losing Rey, my friends, my family and not being able to your legacy. I mean I'm not a Skywalker, I could never live up to you.

Anakin: Of course you can Y/N. You know the day you were born I visited your mother, and I told her that I could sense how strong you were with the force and that one day not only would you live up to my legacy. But you'd surpass it.

???: He's telling the truth.

I look up to see the force ghosts of Master Yoda, Master Katarn and aunt Mara.