Chapter 11: The Battle of Exegol

(Planet: Kef Bir)

Y/N's P.O.V

Once Ben and I got to the T.I.E fighters we started to started using whatever we could find to fix it up to make it flyable.

As we do so I explained to Ben how I saw our grandfather and that he gave me my knighthood. He then explains to me that he saw our dad and that was what helped him come back to the light.

Y/N: Okay, it's ready.

Ben: Yep.

Ben and I then hop in the T.I.E, Ben jumped into the pilot seat.

Y/N: So you do remember the way to Exegol right? I mean you did crush the Way Finder that I found here.

Ben: Yeah, I remember. But you should know it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Y/N: Okay. Let's go.

We activate the ship and mange to take off. Once we get outside of Kef Bir's atmosphere we head into lightspeed to get to Exegol.

(Planet: Exegol)

Rey's P.O.V

After going through that crazy flight path I make to Exegol and see that the Final Order has hundreds, if not thousands of Star Destroyers here.

While I'm flying I realise they must be expecting me as none of the Star Destroyers are firing at me, or sending T.I.E fighters my way.

I then sense the Emperor's presence I start to fly downwards as he's in the temple on the ground.

Once I land and jump out of the X-Wing I immediately become more anxious. Because right now I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

Rey: Come on, Y/N. Where are you?

I close my eyes to try and use the force to locate him, but I'm having trouble doing so. It mean be due to the Planet's strong connection to the darkside.

(A/N: I know that might sound stupid, but just go with it.)

I then start to make my way into the temple to locate the Emperor.

Poe's P.O.V

After following Rey's flight path myself along with the rest of the Resistance make it to Exegol.

I'm in awe at the size of the fleet that they have.

Poe: Look at that fleet.

As so as we get seen we immediately get fired on.

Poe: Whoa damn it! Welcome to Exegol!

All of our ships then start dodging cannon fire.

Poe: Alright people, get to the altitude. They can't fire on us without hitting each other. Don't give up! Help is coming!

Finn's P.O.V

Once we find the tower we start flying towards it, but before we could land they shut the tower down.

Resistance pilot: The tower's been deactivated.

I then get on the comms.

Finn: What?

Snap: The ships need that signal. It's gotta be coming from somewhere.

Poe: They've figured out what we're doing. Call off the ground invasion.

I start looking at the Star Destroyers outside and I see the command Star Destroyer.

And in this moment I have a feeling that it's that ship that's transmitting the signal.

Finn: Poe, the nav signal is coming from that command ship. That's are drop zone.

Jannah: How do you know?

I look back to her.

Finn: A feeling.

I then get on the comms and tell everyone the plan as my team and I get geared up.

Resistance pilot: You want to launch a ground invasion on a Star Destroyer.

Finn: No, I don't want to. But we can't take out that ship's nav system from here. Just give us cover we gotta keep that fleet here until help arrives.

Rose: We hope.

Finn: We hope.

Poe: Alright, you heard the General. All wings cover that lander.

Once the lander lands on the Star Destroyer then ramp lowers and myself all with the rest of the ground team ride on horse back towards the location of the tower, with BD-7 on my shoulder and BB-8 rolling alongside us.

Finn: Not bad for one lesson!

Jannah: You had a good teacher!

We then see troop transports land down and stormtroopers come out of them.

BB-8: (Beeps.)

I look down to BB-8.

Finn: Yeah, you're doing great buddy! The tower's up ahead!

We carry on towards the tower.

Y/N's P.O.V

After flying through a dodgy flight path we finally make it to Exegol where we see the Resistance is fighting the Final Order.

I immediately sense both Rey and the Emperor's preasaces.

I look around and see a temple on the ground.

Y/N: Rey's down there. In that temple.

Ben: Yeah, and that's where the Emperor is too.

Y/N: I know, I can feel him too. Let's just get down there and finish off the Emperor for good.

Ben: Right.

Ben starts flying down towards the temple.