Goodmorning

Angel's pov:

I heard my phone ring. I opened my eyes and took my phone that was on the bedside table, next to my gun and knife. Nobody ever calls me... When my phone lighted up I squized my eyes, because of the bright light. After a couple of seconds my eyes were used to the light and I looked who was calling me. Unknown. I picked up and heard heavy breathing. "Hello? Who is this?" No answer, just the same heavy breathing as before. Then it hung up. Weird... I looked at the clock and it was 6 am. Ugh. Time to get up! I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. A dark purple tank top and black shorts, finished with my black combat boots and some make up. I let my hair down, got my gun and knife and put them in my shorts and my little pocket knife in my right boot. I looked at the clock and it was already 6:37 am, so I got out of my room and went downstairs.

Nobody was awake so I went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, took some bacon and other food. I prepared sandwiches, cooked the bacon and laid the table. Then I jumped on the counter and took my phone. I picked out the song Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana and put the volume high. I love this song! Then I went upstairs and ran though the hallway, opening the doors of the bedrooms and creamed " Wake up! Breakfast is ready!" Aiden, James and Jack stormed out of their rooms and ran downstairs. Eva.and Amber came out their rooms a little later and said "Goodmorning" then went to the boys in the kitchen.

Seth didn't came out so I walked to his door, turned off the music, opened the door and ran to his bed, jumped and landed on top of him. He growled but in a friendly way and just hid his head under one of the pillows. "Wake up... I made dinner." I said softly. He murmured something, but didn't get up. I grabbed the pillow and laid it beside me. He still didn't open his eyes. I brought my lips next to his ear and whispered "Wake up" He just moved a little but that was all. I grabbed the pillow beside me and hit him hard in his face while screaming " Wake up!" He opened his eyes, looked at me shocked, took the pillow and threw it away, then he just closed his eyes again. "Let me sleep" This is it, I stood up on his bed and started to jump. He removed his blankets and groaned. I got pulled down and fell on a naked chest. 2 hands were placed on my hips, I looked at a laughing Seth and growled. I jumped off of him and headed for the door. "Get up!" I commanded and he did what I said.

When I reached the kitchen with Seth beside me, everyone was there. I took an apple, Seth took a plate full of bacon. After taking a bite of the apple I said "I'm going to train you."