I heard a guitar voice from upstairs. I know it's Miley. She has wrote a lot more songs after 'Sober' and let me tell you she is THE best songwriter in the world. Also, she has voice of an angel. I keep telling her that but she never agrees. I go to my room and grab my guitar and song book. I make my way to her room and stop at the door. I put my ear on her door and listen to what she is singing. No, this is not what you call eavesdropping.

I knew a boy once, when I was small
A tow-head blond, with eyes of salt
He played the drum in the marching band
His parents cared more about the Bible
Than being good to their own child
He wore long sleeves 'cause of his dad

And somehow, we fell out of touch
Hope he took his bad deal and made a royal flush
Don't know if I'll see you again someday
But if you're out there, I hope that you're okay

I slowly open the door and enter her room. She was sitting on the floor. She didn't notice me and kept singing. I leaned on the wall. Jesus, this song is so deep. It feels like it's about her friend who was troubled by his family...

My middle school friend grew up alone
She raised her brothers on her own
Her parents hated who she loved
She couldn't wait to go to college
She was tired 'cause she was brought
Into a world where family was merely blood

Does she know how proud I am she was created
With the courage to unlearn all of their hatred
We don't talk much but I just gotta say
"I miss you, and I hope that you're okay"

She opens her eyes slowly and keeps staring at her guitar. She slowly looks at me. I, out of instinct start clapping and cheering.

"Woah, THAT WAS AWESOME.", I whisper shout. Mainly because, the rest of the guys don't know she can sing.

"Thanks..", she says quietly and shrugs it off like it's no big deal. Somebody needs to get it inside her that she's awesome!

"Who's it about?", I ask her.

"What makes you think it's about someone.", she says in a mocking tone.

"I know you very well Miley, all your songs are about someone or yourself", I say with a smile.

"Well then, you know me too well.", she says.

"It's about my two other friends Ross and Chelsy. We studied in middle school together for a few months. Both of them used to stay completely alone. They were bullied by whole school just because of their sexuality. Me and Alex became friends with them and tried to stand up for them. Alex told about the bullies to their family but they couldn't care less. After four months Chelsy stopped coming to school and Ross started to self harm, subsequently he also left school. Both me and Alex lost touch with them after a few months of them leaving school. Until last year, we got the news that Chelsy is no more. She ended her life by jumping off a ledge. Her family disowned her. She slipped into depression and ended like that. I don't know where Ross is right now but I hope he is okay. This is what the song is about. I am proud that Chelsy was created and I miss her so much. I hope she is at a better place now, where she gets the peace and respect that she always deserved.", She says with her voice cracking at the end. I noticed tears forming in her eyes. Miley is the strongest person I know, I really mean it.

I sit down next to her and pull her in a tight hug. She needs to take a break from everything. Maybe I can talk to lads about this. She has had enough pain in her life. She needs someone to treat her like a princess. She can be my princess.

"It's alright love, you've been strong for too long.", I whisper in her ear.

She just keeps crying for a next few moments. My t-shirt is wet but that doesn't matter. I just want her to let it all out and feel better. After a while she stops and calms herself down.

"Sorry about your shirt.", she says and chuckles slightly.

"It doesn't matter love", I say and look at her. We keep sitting in each other's embrace. It was complete silence, but it was not an awkward one. It was a comfortable one.

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the chapter!! What do you think of Niall and Miley's little moment.

Also guys, TELL ME A SHIP NAME FOR THEM!!!

Also, who should I make Miley end up with?

Niall or Liam?

COMENT AND VOTE!!!

The song that Miley sang is 'Hope ur ok' by Olivia Rodrigo. I swear. I'm in love with her new album!

Always keep this quote in mind-

"If you are black, if you are white, if you are gay, if you are straight, if you are transgender- whoever you are, whoever you want to be, I support you. I love every single one of you."
-Harry Styles.

*throws cupcakes at you*

Until next time,
Love,N