I was pregnant with Ace's baby

The next couple of days, felt weird for me. Very weird. I told Georgia. She was so happy for me and supported me.
I had to tell father. I sat him down one evening with Georgia by my side.

"Father, I've got to tell you something very important. I hadn't been feeling very well the last couple of months and I hadn't come on my periods either so I went to the doctors and I'm-"
"Your pregnant" he said raising an eyebrow
"W-well y-yes"
He took his hand into mine and he looked into my eyes and gave me a smile.
"Look em, I'm not mad at you. Georgia told me earlier whilst you were out"
"Sorry em I couldn't keep quiet about it" she said shrugging
"Look em, I know your nineteen and it was very irresponsible of you to do it but me and Georgia will support you from here.
"Whose the father"
I bit my lip
"It's not a game em"
"I-I know." I paused
"Well" he said tapping his fingers on the table
"A-Ace"
"That son of a-"

Before he finished his sentence, he walked into the kitchen. He returned a couple minutes later.

"I-I'm sorry father" I said tears filling my eyes
"I know you are. I walked off because I just don't think he looks that responsible enough to be a father. I mean he's in a gang and that. How do you think he's going to react by telling him your pregnant"
"I-I don't know. I'm just so scared he's not going to care about me and the baby anymore and he'll end up leaving us"
"If he does leave you, it just shows he's still a boy and hasn't grown into a man. Me and Georgia will be here to support you forever and always. I think it would be best if you told him now"
I nodded and walk out the door.

I walked to Ace's. Thankfully, he was by himself. Sat on the couch, drinking a beer and watching tv.

"Hey baby, are you alright" he asked telling me to sit down
I sat down cautiously, in case he saw my stomach before I even told him. I was only three months pregnant and I still looked normal.

"I-I've got something to tell you Ace" my voice said shaking

He could tell how shaky my voice was by him coming over, rubbing my back and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"What is it em" he said raising an eyebrow
"I-I'm pregnant"

His eyes widened. He started backing away with his hands on both sides of his temples

"No no no no no" he said mumbling under his breath
"I am not ready to be a fucking father" he shouted slightly scaring me
"Do you think I wanted to end up pregnant! You put this living thing inside of me Ace!" I stood up and started going towards him shouting with tears flooding my eyes
"Well I didn't know you could get pregnant!"
"Your such an idiot Ace! Did you ever learn the fucking birds and bees"
"Yes I did! I can't deal with this. Leave. Now. Go!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs
That scared me. That was the first time that Ace had really really intimidated me. Ever.

"Don't worry I'm going! I can't believe you can't live up to your own mistakes! God why did I ever trust and love you?!"

I took one last look before I left, slamming the front door. The look on his face was something that never left me and ever will. He had such a hurt look in his eyes. It looked like he had just been stabbed through the heart. It lasted a couple of second, before I could hear stuff being thrown around his living room.

I cradled my little tiny bump. I apologised over and over again to my little baby as their daddy didn't love or care for him/her.