Meeting the cobras

After a minute or so walk, we went into Irby's. It was a small little place. A bar with one barman and a couple of pool tables. I saw in-front of me about six other guys.
"Gang, this is Emily" He said like he was showing me off as a prized possession.
All the guys had girls that were either sitting on their laps or trying to get their attention whilst playing pool. All the girls looked at me in disgust. I glared at them. They all got scared quickly and carried with what they were doing.
"That's my girl" Ace whispered as his hot breath tickled against my ear.
"Take a seat, sweetheart. What do you want to drink"
"Vodka and rum would be good" I smiled. He nodded and went to the bar not taking his eyes of me as the barman was serving the drinks.
"Well hello again sweet cheeks" I hear a familiar voice say.
Eyeball. Of course.
His girl was clearly jealous as I could tell he was trying to flirt with me.
"Hi eyeball"
"Stuff at home not good then" he said whilst lighting a cigarette.
Obviously Ace had told him.
"Not really. Living at Ace's at the moment." I bit my lip trying not to cry.
"I get it"
Wait a minute. Eyeball. Chris. They said the exact same thing to me.
"Wait a minute, are you Chris' older brother" I asked interestedly.
"Ugh, that little faggot yeah unfortunately. Anyways speak to you in a bit sweet cheeks" He said as Ace came back with the drinks.
"What did he say to you sweetheart"
"Oh. Just about is stuff good or not"
He glared at Eyeball who gulped and got back to playing pool.
"Billy. I'm Billy and this is Charlie. So you must be the famous Emily"
I laughed and so did they.
"Y-yeah I guess!"
"Wanna play a game of pool" Charlie asked me
"Sure why not"
I started playing. I could feel some of their eyes on my ass. I saw Ace who raised an eyebrow and snapped them out of it. They were all a bit surprised of how good I was at it. I had a good night. Apart from the girls who went back home, we all went to Ace's house drank and smoke some more in his garden. I got a bit drunk. My head was spinning. My vision was going blurry. I turned to Ace who held onto me.
"I'm going to bed, bit drunk" I said slurring my words.
"Ok I'll be up in a bit" He said also slurring his words .

12:00am.

I went to bed. I slept in my bra and underwear as I didn't have any other clothes. I knew that the next day I would have to ask Georgia to sneak some of my stuff to bring to Ace's.
I could hear that Ace and the rest of the gang were still widely awake. There was shouting, and laughter.
I felt safe here. At Ace's. Safer than being with father.