Everything he did hurt me but i still loved him

I went back to Ace's. I told him about the situation. I needed to be with my father and Georgia.
He understood but looked sad at the same time. I eventually moved back into fathers. Me and Georgia were the only thing that was keeping father going. Mother's funeral was on Monday 17th August 1959. I did attend. Along with father and Georgia. There were quite a few people there. I saw grandma which was nice as we hadn't seen her in seven years. I found out that grandpa had died a two years before. He had become depressed and drank to death over my mother not being able to see us. Just like mother had done to herself

God a lot had happened since mother had lost custody of us.

Me and Ace had became more distant since I had moved out and eventually spoke to him less and less. I was thinking if he was seeing other girls and having a fling with them like he had done. But I was apparently 'still his' and was technically part of the cobras still.
It had been over a month since I had saw him. I went to his house and saw Eyeball and Billy sat in his garden smoking and drinking.
"Emily, I don't think you want to go in there" Eyeball warned me.
"Why, what's going on"
"I just don't think you want to go in th-"

Before he had time to finish his sentence, I stormed into the house wondering what was going on. I could hear noises. Coming from upstairs.

"Emily don't!" Billy said grabbing my wrist.
"Get off me!" I pushed him of me, which resulted in him falling to the floor.

"Ughh Ace, don't stop keep going!" I heard a girl say

Tears started to flood my eyes. My hands were in fists and my nostrils started flaring. I stormed into the room. The girl was naked and covered herself with a blanket. Ace turned to face me with sorrow in his eyes.
"What... the fuck is going on here..." I said stunned at my words.
"N-nothing" The girl said looking scared of me.
"Fuck off!! You whore!!" I screamed in her face.
She ran as quickly as she could with the blanket still wrapped around her naked body. Eyeball and Billy had flunked it out of the room back into the garden pretending nothing had happened. To be honest, Ace was going to beat the shit out of them later anyway. Couldn't blame them.
"I can't believe you" I said as I made direct eye contact with Ace.
I sprinted out of the house. Straight past Eyeball and Billy before they could say anything to me. I ran all the way back home before Ace could catch up to me. I got home and sprinted to my room and collapsed onto my bed. Thankfully, father was at work and Georgia had gone back to her friends to work on that project. I lit a cigarette. I didn't know what to do at that moment. I froze in shock. Anger. Hatred. But also love. As much as I hated him for 'cheating' on me I still loved me. God. What the fuck is wrong with me. Everything Ace did wrong hurt me but I still loved him.

I got the cigarette at that moment. It was directly in front of my wrist. I wanted the pain to go away. How much he had hurt me. I pressed the cigarette against my wrist. The burning sensation was unbelievably painful but I didn't care. I wanted to feel pain. I scrunched my eyes up and cried. For hours. By the end of the night I had fallen asleep. With a burn on my hand from the cigarette, with red puffy eyes and hurt in my heart.