Damn your beautiful em

The next couple of days, were shit. I had completely ignored Ace, I was bored and couldn't contact my sister. I spent most of those days, locked in my room either sleeping, writing or reading. I had went downstairs to get some food and I knew that I had to face Ace. I was living with him after all. I walked into the kitchen/living room to him watching tv shirtless.
Oh shit.
I mean as much as I hated him, he was gorgeous shirtless. Oh man.
He looked at me whilst taking a sip from his beer bottle. I went to the fridge to see that there was a protein bar.
Oh my gosh he had food for once.
I got that and started heading back upstairs but then I heard his low husky voice speak again.

"You going to speak to me now"
I walked into the living room and sat on the couch, ignoring every word he said. I wanted to annoy him, just like he had annoyed me.

"Stop giving me the silent treatment Em"

I spoke up. I wanted to tell him how pissed off I was with him.

"Well maybe if you haven't stopped me from seeing them I wouldn't fucking be giving you the silent treatment idiot!" I shouted. He smirked and got closer to me. Our faces inches apart.
"Darling, look at you your frozen with fear. Your obviously going to do what I say, otherwise you would've done it by now"
I scoffed
"Watch me" I said
"Be my guest"

I started to walk towards the door. Before I could turn the handle I felt a hand push me against the wall. Ace's hand grabbed my throat gently. Surprisingly. His hands lingered around my blouse. My breathing had gotten heavy. He smirked at me. I felt nervous. I didn't want to have sex with him. He stopped me from seeing my friends. But I couldn't help it. I loved him. And I hoped he loved me. He took my hand and led me up to my room. He locked the door and pushed me onto the bed. He started kissing my jawline and neck: replacing the hickeys onto the ones that were healing up.
"Bet those faggots couldn't do what I'm about to do to you babe" He winked at me.

I woke up to find myself in the same bed as Ace. I looked under the sheets to find myself naked.
Great.
I put the sheet back onto me to cover my naked body. I felt Ace's hand wrapped around my body.
"Morning" I said.
"Morning sweetheart"
I got out of bed and put a dressing gown on. Ace stared at my naked body as I struggled to find something to cover me up.
"Damn, your beautiful Em" He muttered to himself.