I promise

It was the following day and I was meant to be meeting Ace at the diner. In a way I wanted to but in another I didn't. I went over to Eyeball's as I had time to kill and in a way I considered him my friend.
He opened the door, with a sad look in his unsettling deep brown eyes. I saw past him that his old fella was passed out on the sofa drunk. Of course. I gave him a hug and scooped him up in my arms. I could tell by his body language that he felt safe.
He came out and we went on a walk to talk about everything.
"So how's everything been sweet cheeks"

To be honest, even though we were friends I didn't really care that he called me sweet cheeks.

"Umm.. I-I guess ok. I'm meant to be meeting Ace at the diner tonight. I still don't really trust him and I'm still pretty hurt though"
"I know Em. You should've seen the state of what he was in. He drank nearly to death thinking about you. He cried for hours and hours on end to me. He was in pieces. But obviously it's your decision with what happens. But you know I'm here to talk about anything" He awkwardly smiled
"I know, I really appreciate it"
I'm surprised Ace had shown emotions.

We talked for hours. Before I knew it, the time was 5:00pm. We were in a forest around ten minutes away from home.
"Shit eyeball I've got to go I'll see you later"
"Bye sweet cheeks good luck" he winked at me
"Thanks"

I sprinted the full ten minute journey home. I'm surprised I had it in me. I arrived into the house sweating and panting.
"What's wrong with you" my father said laughing
"I was talking with Eyeball and lost track of time as I'm going to mee-"

Shit. I couldn't tell my father about it. I had been pretty closed off with telling him about it as I didn't want him to be hurt as he was hurt still by mother's death. So me and Georgia kept it between us

"A-a friend father a friend" I said lying
"Ok, you might need a shower you smell!" He laughed
"Thanks father!" I sarcastically smiled at him.

I ran upstairs into Georgia's room.

"Georgie! Help me get ready! I've got to make him regret what he did to me!" I said still panting

She sat up from reading her book.

"Well first of em, have a fucking shower you smell!"
"Oh r-right yeah sorry!"

I hopped into the shower whilst my radio blasted through trying to block out the sound of the water running. Georgia did a tremendous job. I wanted to make Ace jealous. Like super jealous. He deserved it. I don't know really why I gave him a second chance.

I slipped on one of Georgia's silk black dresses, curled my hair and out some makeup on.
I looked so much better to what I looked like a couple of days ago.

The last time I had saw Chris was a couple of days ago. I didn't want to tell him that I was giving Ace a second chance. He would've gone ballistic. He hated Ace always had and always will.

"Be careful Em, he still seems like bad news to me" Georgia said honestly.
"I know I will, I'm not promising anything to him"
"I'll see you later love you" I said
"Love you too"

I walked to the diner. To my surprise, I saw him standing outside with a cigarette in his mouth and rose perked in his hands.
"Hey sweetheart"
"Hey ace"
"This is for you" he said placing the rose into my hands whilst in the interlocking our fingers.
"Thank you" he placed a kiss on my forehead.

We went into the diner. We ordered and talked.
"Em" he said
"Mhm"
"We need to talk"
I panicked.
I nodded reluctantly.
"look I'm so sorry for the pain I've caused you and I really want to move on. I love you with all my heart and I am so so sorry for what I did. I just hope you will forgive me. Will you be my girlfriend"
"W-what really" I said absolutely shocked
"Yes"
"Of course"
"I love y-"
I interrupted him but he could finish speaking
"But if I am now your girlfriend you have to promise me that you will not cheat and be faithful to me"
"I promise"
We interlocked our pinky's.
We left the diner and Ace was looking at me up and down.
"You know doll your looking good tonight. Like real good" he smirked and licked his lips.

We went to Irbys. None of the cobras were there. Thankfully. We had a few shots of tequila. We were still sober. I had became more of a drinker since I'd met Ace.

After, we walked back to his house and went to his room.
"Let me show you, why you are my girlfriend" he said seductively

He pushed me onto the bed. He started kissing me. It was very rough but passionate. He started kissing my jawline and collarbone. I moaned
"Ughh Ace" I said already breathless
"Save your moans for later, I've only just started"

He almost ripped my dress off. Georgia would've killed me if I ripped it. He stared at my lace panties and bra. He smirked.
"Baby you look good with them on but I would prefer them on the floor"
"So would I" I smirked

Let's just say that was the night of my life.