What's mine is yours.

- Federico - 

I wake up to check the time only to realize we are almost there, Roxana has been asleep for the past 7 hours, she didn't even bother to ask where we were going, so I decided to take her to Italy.

I figured it was time for her to meet mamma.

I don't let a lot of people near her due to the fact Mamma likes to stay out of the "Family business", plus she and my father are not necessarily in love anymore, but once involved with the mafia, there is not out.

Which is why she lives in Italy, safe.

And if there is one person I trust, it's Roxana. 

Her head is resting on my shoulder, while she holds onto my arm as her chest slowly rises and falls as she sleeps, I don't think she knows but she always holds my arm when she sleeps. I don't want to tell her though, I have a feeling she will stop if I do, I don't want that, and I don't know why, it's confusing. 

If someone asked me how I felt towards her I would have no answer other than "I have never felt like this about anyone". I know it hasn't been long, and maybe it's because of our marriage, but something about her keeps pulling me in, and I wish I could say what, but I can't because I don't even know how she feels.

All I know is that she is hurting right now, and she needed time away. 

I wasn't planning on coming with her, but some of the warehouses in Italy have been getting tampered with and I need to see what that's about, I also need her for a mission, she's the best out there. 

Or maybe these are all excuses I keep telling myself because for the past 3 months, I have been around her every day and I would have missed her.

Ignoring my thoughts, I realize the plane just landed, informing me that we arrived.

I don't want to wake her, so I put my arms under her waist and knees, picking her up bridal style, trying not to wake her I place her into the seat of the car and start driving, I hate others driving my cars.

I hear movement from my side, causing me to turn my head to looks

"Goodmorning Princess" 

"Where are we?" 

"Italy," I say, turning back to look at the road.

I feel eyes burning through me, which happens often when I drive, I find it odd but I always choose to ignore it.

"You know, it is rude to stare" 

"As if I care," She says, making me laugh

"Where are we going?" 

"We are going to pass by my family home, I figure it was time for you to meet my mom. Then we will go to my house" 

"Federico!" She yells, catching me off guard

"What?" I ask, with a raised eyebrow

"Do you not see what I'm wearing, how is your mom supposed to like me when I just woke up from my sleep dressed like this?" She asks, causing me to take a glance at her outfit.