Blow off my plans for you.

- Roxana

I walk into the cell as calm as I can possibly be, I don't want her to see what is coming. 

Although I will make sure she can't see after I leave here. 

I close the door behind me, bringing her attention to me. 

She is tied and cuffed to one of our security chairs, the ones you can't get up from without the fingerprint of those authorized. Magnetic science I guess. 

She hasn't been hurt yet, unless you count those shots she got three weeks ago, but those are nothing compared to all the things I am about to do to her. 

I stop to take a look at her, her wounds are infected and it is very noticeable that she has not had more than the required nutrients someone needs to stay alive. She looks weak, weaker than he did before he died. 

Good.

"Wakey wakey princess" I say, as I make my way towards her, 

"Bitch" She manages to say, barely audible. 

"You know, I don't like when people like you are rude" I tell her as I pick a blade. 

Time to play.

Without much warning, I walk towards her and stab her in the thigh, earning a very loud scream from her which gives me motivation. I raise my hand and slap her. Without giving her a chance to speak, I bring my leg up and kick her as hard as I can on the side of her face, drawing blood.

"I don't like when other women tend to think they can kiss my husband" 

"He's mine, you bitch" She says as loud as her weakness allows her to

"Yeah, he was mine last night too wasn't he? Great in bed, I do agree" I tell her, making her mad

I know it's a lie, but a little white lie never hurt anyone. Especially her.

Without giving her a chance to talk, I reach for my pliers and proceed to slowly rip one of her nails out, earning a scream from her. 

"You see, Luca was alive for about 20 seconds, suffering, before he died because you can't even land a bullet into the right person" 

"So it's only fair, I take out all 20 of your nails, one per second yeah?" I tell her, ripping out three other nails as fast as I can, so she can suffer as much as he did. 

After about five minutes, all of her nails are gone, but I am nowhere near satisfied.

"Now you see, you happened to kill someone I cared deeply about, and let's not forget about you having sex with my ex" 

"The cherry on top, was you putting your disgusting lips on Federico" I say, grabbing a different  set of pliers. 

"Now let's do some math" 

"Your family killed my mother and, they all died" 

"You fucked my boyfriend, kissed my husband, and shot my best friend, yet you're still alive. That doesn't really "add up" to me, as some would say" 

"Then kill me" She says, in between sobs.

"Tsk tsk, that would just be too easy, now wouldn't it?" 

I reach for my dental gag, trying to force her mouth open while I put it in her mouth. After about two minutes of struggling, her mouth is wide open, and unable to close.