Where is my mind?

I'm back besties

TW.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Roxana -

I wake up the next morning with something heavy on my stomach, which makes me look down.

I instantly burst out laughing, waking Federico up. I genuinely forgot he was here, our sleeping arrangement just happened.

"What the fuck is so funny Roxana?" Federico says, with a raspy morning voice.

I start laughing again, before pointing at the arm that is on my stomach which causes him to raise an eyebrow in question at me.

"Who knew Federico Morelli liked to cuddle?" I tell him, earning a smirk from him before he takes his arm off and turns to look at his phone.

I feel cold now,

huh.

"Jesus Roxana go back to sleep it's 4 in the morning," He says before grabbing a pillow and hugging it.

I laugh before I start to doze off again.

That shower was very much needed.

I woke up about two hours later, I wasn't surprised when Federico wasn't next to me since he usually leaves around that time.

I decided it's time to go talk to my father today since I couldn't put off the conversation for much longer.

I put on some high-waisted jeans with a beige blouse and my black heels to match it, with my go-to Chanel bag. I decide on light makeup and a messy bun and start making my way downstairs.

I make sure to text Federico that I'm leaving and get in the car that Luca is waiting in for me.

"Morning, sunshine" Luca greets me,

"Morning, pussy" I say back, earning a chuckle from him.

"Where to? He asks,

"Dad's"

He doesn't hide his shocked expression,

"I found out some business that needs to be talked about" I explain,

"To your dad's it is," He says, before driving off.

"Father," I say, from the other side of the door as I knock

"Come in Mija"

"Is there anything I can help you with? Did you not get the direct deposit?" He asks,

I really did not even bother to check, getting the funds were not for personal need, I don't need it.

"Everything is fine," I say, making him let out a relaxed sigh. "With the funds at least," I add, earning a panicked look from him

I make my way to the chair across from him as I sit and cross my legs, pointing at the bar I say "Hennessy, please" Making him get up instantly.