Moments to remember.

- Roxana -

I wake up the next morning in the same position Federico and I fell asleep in, and I move my eyes to look at him, he's sleeping peacefully so I decide to get up and go change into my gym attire.

When I'm dressed, I walk out of the closet to see him gone, without thinking much of it I walk out of the room and make my way towards the gym, I can hear someone working out in there but I choose to ignore it, I was not prepared for what I was going to see.

Federico was boxing, shirtless. Sweat was dripping down his back as his muscles flexed every time, as he threw punch after punch, after punch. His jaw was locked in place and his hair is falling on his forehead,

fuck.

Trying to ignore it I make my way to a punching bag and start to practice my kicks, I do my usual set of thirty before making my way to the weights, getting ready to squat.

I accidentally drop a weight, catching Federico's attention. Without paying attention to him, I start my regular set of forty. After about two sets, I hear Federico choke behind me, making me put the weight down and turn to look at him. He is sitting on the floor looking at me, like a stalker.

"Is everything okay?" I ask, ignoring the way his abs flex when he gets up, off the floor.

"Uh, yeah," He says, before looking me up and down and licking his lips.

"Are you okay? Why'd you stop?" He asks,

Not taking my eyes off the bulge in his pants. The huge bulge in his pants, I nod, answering his question.

"I asked you a question," he says, bringing me back to reality.

"Uh, yeah I'm okay, I stopped because I want to box," I say

"Okay, let's do it," He says,

"What? I didn't say with you"

"I know" He responds, a smirk forming on his lips

"No," I tell him, as he makes his way into the boxing ring

"Are you scared?" He asks, with a raised eyebrow, daring me

Oh, game on.

"You bet your ass I'm not," I say, as I join him.

"Any rules?" I ask as I notice people walking in and standing around the ring,

Oh, they want a show? Okay.

"No rules," he responds.

"None at all? you sure?" I ask, he doesn't know what he is in for.

"Nope"

"Game on," I say, and we start walking around the ring, across from each other. I am waiting on him to throw the first hit.

Which he does, or tries to at least.

He throws another kick, knocking me to the ground, and instantly smirks,

I let you do it, dumbass.