Rings on

Just a quick PSA before this chapter starts-

Everything that happens in this book is 100% fictional and things I would never do or agree with in real life, please keep in mind this is only creative thinking. thank you.

Happy reading :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Federico - 

I left as soon as I could.

I don't know if it's because I'm angry or because I was about to lose it because of her dress.

God, she infuriates me. 

How dare she think I would be unloyal? I wouldn't hurt her. How could I? When I signed that contract I promised to protect her, in my books that means physically and mentally and although I know she does not care, I also know there is no way she would just be okay with it. 

Would she? I don't know, and I don't care. I refuse to watch her get drained as my mom did by my father's affairs. 

I hate my father for it and I would never do that to anyone no matter how bad my needs are.

And I swear on the god above me, if another man dares lays his hands on her, he won't see tomorrow.

She's mine, and I don't kill the innocent, but I will break that promise for her, my wife. That's why I gave her that ring, so others know who she belongs to. 

No one would dare double-cross me, much less my soon-to-be wife. 

Trying to ignore my frustration I make my way to take a shower, I need to get her off my mind.

But the shower doesn't seem to be working, I've been rock hard trying to erase the picture of her wearing that nightdress off my mind, but I can't, so without thinking I grab my erection and start pumping up and down.

Up

Her breasts were poking out and I could see how hard her nipples were through the thin fabric

fuck,

Down

Just the thought of her alone can get me off, this has never happened. I imagine her long legs wrapped around my waist as I pound into her mercilessly because she deserves it. Her taking all of my cock like the good girl she is, screaming my name. I love how my name rolls off her tongue like it was meant to be called by her and her only.

Just the thought of her makes me find my release as my cum shoots out of me, I need to turn my water cold before I walk into her room and take her. 

What the fuck are you doing to me, Roxana?

A night's sleep didn't do its job because I am still thinking about her. It has been like this for months, every Friday night when she would come to my club, she was the only thing I could think about for the rest of the evening. I find it humorous that I had my eyes on her and she was the one who I am to marry. 

It came to me as no surprise, I have always known my father was going to arrange my marriage if I did not get married soon. However, I did not want her to find her, I wanted to get her on my own. It is no surprise that I always get what I want, but I always do it on my own. I was waiting for her, I was waiting until she realized her ex-boyfriend was cheating and she would kill him and although that sounds mad, I don't care.

I just want one night with her but I know it's hard to get, she's not easy to catch, much less sleep with and god, that dress last night did not help my desires fade.

I get out of the shower with a clear mind and make my way to my closet to pick out a suit, I decide on a black Armani suit with my usual black Versace's. I pick out my Rolex, my rings, and spray on my cologne, ready to make my way out.

As I am making my way downstairs I get a call from Victor, one of my men.

"Yes?" why is he calling me this early?

"Capo, I found something that can get us the information you have been looking for" He doesn't have to tell me what because I know he is talking about the contract between the Spanish mafia and me.

"I'll be there in an hour," I say, adding more time than needed because I need breakfast.

As I walk into the kitchen I'm surprised to find Roxana sitting on a stool by the island, but I'm shocked when I see what she's wearing. She has on a tight pair of black leggings that hug her legs perfectly and make her ass look like heaven, like it belongs bouncing on my dick. And although she looks amazing, what catches me by surprise is how nice she is being as she holds a conversation with Alma, my cook.  

Is she nice to everyone but me?

The thought alone bothers me so I walk into the kitchen and try to ignore how calm she is around others, and how good she looks. 

"Morning" I hear her say

"Morning" I mutter back

"Why are you up, it's 6 in the morning?" She asks, I forgot she doesn't know my schedule. But before I can answer Alma, I hear Alma say "Capo wakes up at 5 in the morning every day and is out by 6:30 ma'am" she is the only one who knows my schedule due to the fact she has been working with me since I was a little boy.  

"Why are you up so early? do you have something to do today?" I ask, trying to feel better over the fact Alma gets more respect from her than I have. 

"I wake up at 5:30 every day to go to the gym," she says

"Hmm" Is all I manage to say

But whatever bad thought I was having disappears when I look back at her and see her bring the cup of coffee to her mouth and see it.

she's wearing the ring and I can't help but smirk,

I won. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for 2k reads, I hope y'all are enjoying the story <3

Please leave any comments, questions, or concerns

thank you so much for reading

Love y'all, muah.