59 ⋆ 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡

En başından başla

once i've said that i knew i got to him. i had it locked in and all he had to do what sign this little piece of paper and the rest is in billie's hands.

brandon looks at the piece of paper below him and my leg bounces as the time passes.

let me through this glass

let me through this fucking glass

is all that keeps repeating in my mind

even the thought of him being able to walk around this place somewhat freely is what keeps me up at night.. what makes my skin crawl. he deserves to be restrained, hurt, broken and beaten down like he did to her.

i wish i was his cellmate. i wish i could torment him and wake up everyday just to plan how i'm going to piss in his food next.

i deserve it. because everytime i close my eyes... i see my little sister with tears in her eyes bruises on her skin. replaying the possibilities of what he's done to her that i'd never be able to live through seeing. what she had to do to defend herself, picturing her fighting just to be restrained anyways. i've had to stop myself from banging my head against the fucking wall when i gave those thoughts access to my mind.

this scumbag piece of shit gets to strut around this place with no clue that he has an unborn son that my teenage sister has to now step up and care for.

and he is completely oblivious to it.

"aight... i'll do it. bring it on" he says with confidence and i gladly smile as i toss him a pen. he willing signs the paper and from there were in business.

"there's a little bit more info that you don't know though..." i say as i look down at my nails and notice him tense up.

"what you mean?" he furrows his eyebrows. "you playing me white boy??? cause i don't give a fuck about this glass.. i'll come over there and fuck you up!"

i laugh.

"i mean, hey, you might want to but this is all on you. you did this. this is all you're fucking doing" i tell him. he just shakes his head.

"what is it.... what now?" he asks.

i take in this moment of his relaxation, and possible last time i'll see him not tense.

"she's pregnant" i shrug. and cock my head to the side along with the phone as i watch his demeanor freeze as he looks at me without a change.

".. you're fucking with me"

"i. wish." i say getting close to the glass again and scowl at him. i was so angry.

he doesn't say anything because i know he doesn't know what to say. he sits back and bawls his hand into a fist as his leg bounced. i know i had hit a nerve. he's never like this. never quite. never not trying to explain his fucked up mind. but he was in a position where he just couldn't.

"how far along is she?"

"five months"

"shit" he spits. and starts fidgeting in his seat.

"yeah" i say lowly as i stare at him with daggers in my vision. i grip my own thigh. and i bite my tongue.

self control.

"so what are you gonna do about it?" i test him.

"well i don't fucking know i'm just finding this shit out nigga!" he says and i know he's pressed at this point which makes me warm inside. i smile.

"i know what your gonna do." i say. "you're gonna live your life in debt to her. and i don't mean your money, she doesn't fucking need your money. but, your soulness and allegiance. and you better fucking do it because she deserves it. she deserves to live without being afraid or being terrorized by her past. by you. and the only thing that can truely make a statement of that new change is you. she's got a new house, and soon a new family, a new life. she's gonna live like a god damn princess while you trip over your own dick in here. i don't care if you have to bow at her fucking feet you will obey her. and not a single thing will come out your mouth towards her but agreement."