CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

*WARNING - SMUT*

Clara's POV

"You're such an idiot" Tyler says as she cleans my wound. My fist hurts a lot, I ended up punching the friend. Then the girl got back up and I punched her too. Police came and we explained what happened, we also made sure to mention how Tyler got touched up inappropriately. Since we got home Ty has been cranky, I ended up drinking slightly more when I got here. Lee is drunk and asleep, Natalie is sleeping next to her in the living room. As for Amber and Francesca, they are in the guest room.

Tyler had to carry me over her shoulder and take me upstairs. "I'm sorry"

She rolls her eyes, "You could have gotten arrested" She says with a huff while getting up and putting the cotton swaps away. When she comes back she takes her jeans off and shirt then sits on the bed, I straddle her. Her hands slid to my waist as she looks at me, her eyes softening.

"Fuck me papi"

She picks me up and throws me onto the bed, taking my skirt off. I wrap my laps around her waist as she leans down and captures my lips. The throbbing of my core evident as we move in sync. Her lips are so soft, addictive, I pull her in to deepen the kiss. We moan softly, her lips move down my jaw. I feel myself shudder from her contact. A hand slips under me and then I feel cold on my chest. When I open my eyes I see myself topless with a smirking Tyler staring down at me.

Her lips move back down and attach to my nub, her hand playing with the other breast. I moan loudly as she squeezes, sucks and bites, her tongue working magic. Fuck!

I flip us over and take her shirt off. I suck her bottom lip, nibble on it slightly. A moan releasing from her lips. I move down, sucking and biting on her sweet spot. She instantly grips my waist, this gives me the opportunity to grind against her throbbing member. I can feel it getting hard, it's driving me crazy.

She takes her bra off and I immediately get mesmerised by her breasts. I lean down and trace my tongue on the nub then suck. "Ugh fuck" Her member hardening against me, I moan from just the feeling alone. She flips us over and grips my throat, slightly choking me. I feel her fingers pressing against my wet core, she slides the fabric to the side. "You know you're mine right?" She says sternly.

I bite my lip, "Prove it"

In that instant she slides her dick inside me, I feel my entire being engulfed with pleasure. She slowly inches more and more inside me. The pace quickens and the length is nearly fully in, the moans fill the room. She slams into me, my body feel like it's running electricity through it. I grab her neck and pull her down, smashing out lips together. Moaning in her mouth.

I can feel her inside me, touching every nerve...I'm going to-"Mmmm fuck!" My eyes roll back as I feel her sucking on my sweet spot, her lips tracing down and tongue playing with my nipple. She then sucks it, I grip onto her arms as it's intense. I push her aside and straddle her, I slip her member back inside me and ride her. I watch as her eyes roll back and she bites her lip suppressing moans.

I kiss her jaw and neck, biting and sucking to leave marks. She moans loudly as my lips attract her nub, it makes me wetter. I move my hips faster, I can't hold it in anymore. I feel myself being lifted and open my eyes, I wrap my legs around her body as she    takes me up a wall. I grab her face and smash our lips, our tongues fighting for dominance. It's pure, rough. She moves harder and harder, my nails clawing her back. "FUCK!"

I can feel myself about to cum, and it's like Tyler knows too as she takes me back to the bed and moves even faster and harder. My entire body feel like it's being controlled, my back arches and I hold on tightly to her as I feel everything in me pour out. "OH MY-"