CHAPTER TEN

*WARNING - SMUT*

Clara's POV

"SHE SAID SHE LOVES ME! AND I DIDNT SAY IT BACK!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDNT SAY IT BACK?!" Amber shouts.

"I DIDNT!" I groan, "I feel guilty". I'm currently in my office at work and on the phone with Anna and Amber. The past two days has been good with I and Tyler. But she has been massively protective, I had to physically kick her out earlier today because she was worrying too much. I don't blame her. The feeling of losing the baby, made my heart drop. It was pain I don't want to feel again.

Amber and I went to the same university and became very close. She eventually went to work for Bailey's company and we lost contact for a while but we met each other again in Paris a couple months ago. It's good talking to her. Anna is the same, in Paris we bonded massively and I see her as a tolerable younger sister. Jade is good to talk to but she wouldn't understand.

"Okay so when did she say it?" Anna asked.

"During the scan, at the hospital. I heard her but was too scared to turn around and say it back"

"Do you love her?" Amber asks.

"Yeah I do...it's just. I've built a wall all these years. And finally breaking them down is harder than I thought"

"Trust me I understand. Jess was the first person to see the real me then slowly I started to let people in even though some may say I'm a bitch. But Bailey was the one who broke the walls down completely"

"Yeah what she said" Amber replies causing us to laugh.

"Guys I have to go, but thank you" We say our goodbyes and I end the phone. I and Lee spoke about this as well, and her advice was actually very eye opening...to never ask Lee for advice!

I've got a conference in ten minutes so I grab my stuff and walk over to Nat, in which she is already ready and we leave to the conference room. When I put my stuff down, and prepare I hear the door opening and closing revealing my client. A beautiful woman. She has long light brown hair and light blue eyes. Her body mesmerising and style formal. She's wearing a blue pendant and in a black skirt with black blouse. She smiles and walks in, with her clip board.

"I'm Georgia Abraham" She smiles and stretches her hand out in which I take and shake.

"As you know I'm Ms Chelten. You can call me Clara" I smile slightly then sit down, "My head of Resources will be here any minute now" as I say that Tyler walks in with her very sexy navy suit. She smiles at me then turns to the client. In which I watch her smile falter and she begin to look confused .

Georgia looks at her with a surprised expression but smiles and hugs Tyler. Not going to lie, I'm hella confused.

"TJ! It's been so long" Georgia squeals. But Tyler just stands frozen.

"I- I" She clears her throat, "This is my wife, she's having my baby" She says sternly. Both I and Georgia look at her confused but Tyler proceeds to sit beside me. The entire meeting consisted of Tyler acting cold towards her and showing a behaviour I have never seen before but the same wave of professionalism.

Once the meeting finished, we said our goodbyes and I walked to my office dragging Tyler with me. She's grumbling about something the entire walk. When we get in I close my door and sit on my desk, crossing my legs.

"Who is she to you?"

"Nothing..." She mumbles then sits on the sofa frustratedly.

"We will have sex right now if you tell me who she is to you" She rolls her eyes making me laugh.