CHAPTER SIX

TYLER

I thought about what my Dad said and it stuck with me. Maybe I do like her, but right now we have a good dynamic and I don't want to ruin it. The gala is next week so I've been dragged to get dresses with Fran, Lee, and Clara. But the main woman herself is complaining the most.

"Clara shut up! It won't be that bad."

She rolls her eyes, "I'd rather go naked than do this."

"The only person seeing you naked is me. So we are getting you a dress, whether you like it or not," I say sternly. She grumbles and doesn't say a word for the rest of the ride.

We're all in casual wear today, I'm wearing blue jeans with a white t-shirt and some white sneakers. As for Clara, she is wearing black ripped jeans and a black low cut top with heels. Apparently wearing heels is a causal thing now.

"We're here miss," The driver announces then we all get out of the car. In front of us is a dress and suit store, and behind us is a wedding dress store. As we step out, Clara walks towards the wedding dress store. I follow her as the other two are walking into the other store.

"Hey, are you okay?" I put my hand on her shoulder as she stares at the shop front.

She says nonchalantly, "Have you ever thought about marriage?" 

"Um yeah I have, have you?"

"Nope. Before getting pregnant I never did. I just thought I'd live my life without kids or a significant other. And now I basically have both," she sighs then turns around while walking back to the original store.

Wait.

I jog over to her, "So you see me as your significant other?" I smirk widely at her while she smiles and laughs slightly then keeps walking. "I take that as a yes!"

"Franny all I'm saying is that, Batman would be the best at sex! I mean he is human and yet sexy as hell!"

"Oh shut the hell up! Harley would definitely be the best in bed, she's a freak in the sheets and I bet she can be a massive sub too!"

"Oi, you two! Shut up! You're making me think of my mother and it's disgusting!" I shout with disgust but they roll their eyes and start bickering.

After about an hour here, I still can't pick a suit until Clara has finally picked her dress. So I've been sat in the changing room waiting seats, as they come out and show their dresses. I've seen Frans and Lees multiple dresses but Clara still hasn't come out yet.

"Okay how about this?" Lee comes out in a emerald green dress which hugs her body. It's silk and has one long slit and a low cut chest showing her cleavage. She looks amazing as she twirls with glee.

"That has to be the best dress you have picked!" I smile widely and she jumps, hugging me tightly.

"Alright my turn!" Fran comes out wearing a black floor length dress, from her waist downwards it's fluffy and has one slit in the middle to show both her legs.

"That's also the best you have picked!"

"Okay. I'm fucking ready now," Clara shouts.

"Damn aggressive much," Lee comments causing us to laugh.

We are interrupted by the changing room door opening, revealing a very beautiful woman. Clara steps out in a A line V neck long sleeved, burgundy dress with a chiffon slit. She looks amazing as her dark hair cascades down her shoulders and grey eyes stand out.

I stand up and walk up to her, hold her hands and kiss her cheek. "You look...phenomenal."

She smiles then it quickly falters, "You need to go pick a suit so we can see if it matches." I nod my head and run to the suit department hearing the girls giggle.