CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

Clara's POV

I haven't been back home for a week. No contact with Tyler, only with Elijah. I miss her so much. Lee tells me that Ty isn't holding up well. I wish I could just hold her and kiss her. Just be there with her, this just isn't right at all. As the days go on, I become anxious. Patrick and Mel say they are trying their best to find Rachel but it doesn't feel like it. I want to tell Ty that everything's alright. But Lee tells me that it could be dangerous.

I'm currently in the office, have been stuck in here for the past couple hours. I just can't wrap my head around this paperwork. I slam my pencil on the table, groaning with frustration. "Damn you need to get laid" I hear my best friends voice, I look up and smile at her. She sits down and looks at me with a smirk. "When was the last time you had sex?"

"The party"

"I remember that. That's actually sad" Lee says making me laugh.

"Stop being so dramatic, I miss her more than the sex"

Lee looks up and then makes her thinking face, it's like she's constipated. "We are idiots" I look at her puzzled, "The room upstairs, Who knows about it?"

"Well it's not in the floor plan and no one does except for you guys? Why?"

"Rachel could be watching the cctv or something but I know that route to that room hasn't got CCTV. I've got an idea. Meet me in there in twenty minutes" Lee scrambles out my room with a large smirk. I laugh softly.

"What's with her?" Nat asks while coming in and passing me a smoothie. I look at her confused, "Terry dropped it off"

"I don't know, but I'm guessing it's good. And that's weird?"

"Think about it Clara, whose Terry's boss?" Nat says with a teasing smile.

Tyler sent this to me...I feel myself smiling. God I miss her. She got the exact one I'd drink when I was pregnant, my favourite one. I look up feeling something wet down my face. "Awww honey" Nat comes to me and hugs me. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

LEE - COME UPSTAIRS TO THE ROOM. ASAP!

I roll my eyes and show Nat the message, she laughs and lets me leave. I look around to make sure no one was around and then go up the stairs to the room. I have a feeling I have to be discreet. Once I walk in, it's dark. I see the bathroom light on and someone walks out of it. I put on the lights to see Tyler staring at me in shock. I look at her the same.

"You guys can still be together while we are looking for that cunt Rachel"

"Dont say that word"

"Okay, the asshole dry ass pussy bitch" I laugh lightly, "You guys have fun" Lee says and winks. She leaves and I turn around to see tears falling from Tyler's eyes. It breaks me to see her like this, there's bags under them. She hasn't been sleeping and it shows. I walk towards her lightly touching her face, she steps back.

"Don't worry, I know. Everything" I place my hand back on her cheek, she does move this time. My thumb wipes away the tears. "I love you so much"

She rests her head on my shoulder, I can feel it going wet as she sobs. She holds me tightly, "I'm so sorry"

"It's okay baby"

We spent the next couple hours talking and it was like a weight was lifted. I think this is the most clingy I've been. I couldn't let go of her as we cuddle and I'm in her embrace. She does the same, groaning like a child when I'd move from her grip. I laugh lightly as she rests her head on my chest. I'm grateful I have a bed here, the rooms just calm. "You know you were every irritating? Pretty sure some of the arguments were real"