CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

*WARNING - SLIGHT SMUT*

Clara's POV

As time passes, Amber and Fran still haven't left there room, I checked at their both watching a movie. No funny business even though Amber looks frustrated. It's funny as Fran smirks. Tyler woke up shortly after and was fine, it's like she wasn't drunk. She's currently in the shower as I'm typing up some work. I hear a buzz to see it's an unknown message, my heart starts pounding thinking about if it's from Mark. I don't want to look but I do it any way, I click on the message.

UNKNOWN

I miss you...can't wait to see you again, it's been a week and I want you back in bed -M

My blood is boiling, I throw the phone onto the bed and storm into the bathroom. Tyler is stood in the shower, she's distracted so I walk in fully clothed, the water drenching me. "Who's M?" I say sternly, she turns around shocked. I force myself not to stay are her parts and figure.

"What? Isn't that mark?"

"I'm sure you haven't been sleeping with Mark! So you have one more chance! Who's M?" I ask again and step forward. She moves back with confusion. "She misses you. You in her bed."

"Baby I don't know what your talking about. I've dated a couple girls, maybe that's one of them" She shrugs her shoulders without a care. It touches a nerve and I glare at her.

"So you have been sleeping with people while we have been together?! Especially this M person?! A WEEK AGO TYLER!"

"I DONT KNOW WHAT YIYR TALKING ABOUT?!"

"FUCK YOU" I storm out, with wet clothes and hungry for fries...

———

Tyler's POV

What the fuck just happened?!

I quickly finish up and grab a towel, attempting to wrap it around me as I enter the room. I look up to see a naked Clara with wet clothes on the floor. The look of her back alone has me turned on. I approach her, naked. And caress her shoulders leaving a small kiss on them. I feel her sigh and relax, "I didn't cheat. It could be anyone trying to mess this up" And another kiss. She turns around and I see her makes chest, my member twitching at the site. She looks at me as if she's searching for something then smiles.

She turns back around and bends over, searching for something. But there's nothing there?

Her ass is sticking out and the view is just so delicious. "What are you waiting for?" I grab her waist and slowly put the tip inside her, then inch in. "Mmmm fuck" I slid in the full length, feeling her already wet core. I tremble slightly with the contact and keep moving. Moans start filling up the room, her hand gripping the sheets as I move at a pace. Then-

"Guys- OH MY GOD NO!" Nat shouts and runs out. I slide out her and burst out laughing. Clara looks at me hot and bothered then smacks me. I lay on the bed as she closes the door, as I was about to get up and get changed, Clara climbed on my waist and slides my member back in her.

"We're not done yet" She smirks and starts riding.

We smash our lips together.

Fuck!

———

We're all currently downstairs and eating dinner. Xavier and Theodora have decided to go to their cabin for a a bit. I totally forgot they do that nearly every week. Natalies been very quiet, I can't stop laughing but keep earning a glare from both Elijah and Clara. Lee and Jade have been laughing with me as I told them. I see Clara try talk to her but Nat still looks uncomfortable, I'm not surprised.