CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

*WARNING - SMUT*

Clara's POV

Her hand moving slowly up my shirt, tingles as our skin touch. A soft moan releases from just the feeling. I feel some kind of dominating power in me strengthen, I flip us over taking control. I climb off her and slowly take off my clothes, leaving me in my underwear. She props herself up and stares with her mouth a jar. I smirk and crawl onto her, my fingers play with her belt taking it off excruciatingly slowly. The frustration in her eyes rising.

I laugh internally, then unzip her pants. Slowly taking her jeans off. Her hard member trapped in these tight boxers. I rub against the fabric hearing a low moan escape her. My body moves on it's own as I straddle her, slowly grinding against her. My fingers grabbing her hem then taking her shirt off. The view of her body making me drool, she sits up and grabs my ass as I move against her slightly faster. I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter.

Her blue green eyes, darkened with lust. She leans forwards capturing my lips, we move passionately. The slight sucking of her lip, the way our tongues fight for dominance, the slow moving increasing my need for her.

I sleekly unclip her bra and take it off, she giggles lightly. I place my hand on her chest, pushing her back down on the bed. My tongue traces her skin, moving up her chest and capturing her nipple. Playing with the nub and sucking lightly, my hand giving the other attention. A throaty moan pouring out of her. I then swap onto the other nipple. Making sure I give the same attention.

I can feel her member, painfully trapped. I smirk and she raises a brow. My hands move down and hook her boxers, slowly taking them off. Her large and eager member springs up, I move my body low-key down so my face is in contact with it. My tongue traces the full length then my lips wrap around the tip, moving down the shaft. "Fuck"

I suck, moving up and down, I keep going then stop before she could cum. I look up to see sweat and her face red. I crawl back up and capture her lips. I feel my chest exposed and realised that she unclipped my bra. Her tongue smashes only my nip, I tremble at the feeling. She sucks, and works her magic making every nerve in my body go crazy. I slid my underwear to the side and straddle her lap, putting her tip in first then the whole length. A loud moan escaping me. The feeling of her girthy member in me being indescribable.

I rock my hips and the sounds of our moans make music to me ears. The pleasure from every thrust making me want to move faster. Before I could, Tyler flips us and she takes dominance. I see the fire in her eyes and instantly she starts moving in a pace that has me about to faint. "Fuck! Faster! Harder!" She does as told and moves.

My fingers start clawing her back as the pleasure is intense. My eyes rolls back and I bit my lip hard, nearly to the point of bleeding. "Tylerrr-OH FUCK!"

She moves even more faster and harder, her hand coming in contact with my throat. She chokes me lightly as she moves, I looks up to see her eyes staring at my breasts. Then as expected she leans down and captures one with her mouth. Adding to the pleasure I already feel, I am about to burst. All the bundles are nerves and butterflies starts to becomes more and more apparent.

It's almost like I'm being controlled as I arch my back and grip the sheets. Holding on for dear life then all the juices in me pour out. Tyler keeps going but slower. I watch as she closes her eyes, "Ugh fuck!" She drops her head as she starts shaking too.

She falls next to me and breathes heavily. My legs still shaking slightly, I could go again. All night. As I say that I look next to me to see Tyler smirking.

"Again?"

"Again" She grins.

———

"Again?"