CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

*WARNING - SMUT*

Tyler's POV

We immediately went home to be greeted by Patrick and Marco. A minute later, Lee walks in with Nat and Fran. Patrick sits down and Elijah runs to him, then climbs into his arms yawning. Patrick rocks him slowly and he eventually sleeps, he goes upstairs to put him in his crib, a couple minutes later he comes back down. There's still silence in the room until he gets back.

He sighs, "My men had him, on the way back some guys ambushed the car and he escaped. I'm guessing he planned this before hand. I suggest you guys stay somewhere safe from now on. Work from home too" Patrick says sternly with pure seriousness and a hint of guilt.

"Fuck sake! That slimy bastard!" Clara says with anger and her British accent slipping out. Lee giggles but it was short lived with the rising tension in the room. Clara storms off upstairs. I stay and sit down with my head in my hands. Fran nudges me and gives me a look. I follow her outside to my garden.

We sit on the swings and there's silence for a couple seconds, "When we were in high school, you protected me a lot. Even after what you went through."

"Fran. Your my little sister. I have to protect you no matter what!"

"I'm not your blood. But you still cared like I was. I will be doing whatever I can to protect you and your family" She looks at me, with her hazel green eyes and her loose raven hair falling down her face. Her expressions contouring into concern then determination, I smile brightly and she hugs me tightly.

"I'll be there for you both too" We turn around to see Lee looking at us with a bright smirk, "I won't leave you guys hanging" She crosses her arms as if she is being authoritative but she looks like a baby. I stand up, towering her, and pinch her cheek.

"Awww you're so cute" I say and giggle, Lee pouts.

Nat kisses her cheek and whispers something in her ear, Lees eyes go wide and she smiles lazily.

That dirty little freak! 

We all head back inside, Patrick and I talk for a while and he finally leaves. The other three leave after an hour or so. Clara is still upstairs, I would go up there to talk to her but she needs her time to cool down. I head into the kitchen and wash up then pour a glass of red for Clara and white for me. I walk upstairs into our room to see her sat in bed. She's looking up at me and smiles weakly, I give her the wine and was about to sit next to her.

"Hey hey hey! Go take a shower! No outside clothes in the bed!" She shouts before I could sit. I looked at her surprised as she smirks deviously. I put my wine down and starts stripping off then head into the bathroom. As soon as I step into the shower, I put the water on and feel arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to see Clara looking at me with a smirk. I look down seeing her beautiful body, my member twitching at just the sight. I lean down and capture her lips. She grabs my face and moans. It triggers me.

I push her against the wall and grab her thighs picking her up. Her legs wrap around my waist and breasts are in full view. I can myself feel drool as the water compliments her breasts making them glisten. My lips move to her jaw then neck, leaving bites and kisses. I suck on her sweet spot making her moan. My member getting harder and harder. I grind against her clit causing a moan from the both of us.

Then I stop sucking, "Do I need a condom?" I breathe heavily.

"I'm on the pill...just put you in me. Papi" she whispers in my ear then kisses my neck.

I grab my member, slowly putting the tip in then full length. I moan flowing out of her, "Fuck baby" I release. I grip her legs and slowly move in and out of her, her hole suffocating my throbbing member. Our lips smash again and our tongues fight for dominance making me just move faster. Her arms holding me tightly as I fuck her harder, then carry her out to the bedroom. Our soaking wet bodies falling onto the bed. I keep in her and move faster, harder. "Fuck!"