38' My Last Wish

"Taehyung!" I quickly looked across the street where her scream had come from.

I could feel the happiness forming in my heart, I smiled happily when I saw her just in front of me, standing and smiling happily too.

He ran across the street while I just stared at him crossing, until he hugged me tightly following the loud sound of a gunshot for two times.

My eyes widened as i saw a man a bit far from where i was, holding a gun.

The people around us started to panic, but then jennie's hug losses making me earned more attention.

Her smiles starting to fade as my hand that were placing at her back touch something wet.

I raised my hand and saw my hand was full of bloods.

"Jennie" I mumbled as i hold both sides of her waist, defending her from falling in the floor.

"I've fulfilled my promise, tae" She said as her tears drops once.

"And i did, save you." She added.

"No, i should be the one who will do that" I said, she shook her head and smiled.

But i just realized that more and more bloods were dripping from her back so i didn't hesitate to lift her like a bridal style.

My heart beat suddenly beat fast as i heard those loud gun bangs, and the first thing came into my mind was..jennie.

Mom and dad turned to the way where the gun's sound came from.

"Where's jennie?" Dad asked making my whole body trembled more.

"I'll find her." I said and run fast as i could until i exit the airport.

My eyes rolled around the road until i saw a man who was standing and holding a woman...it's her..

I run and cross the road but then taehyung immediately lifted her softly and make his way to the parking lot.

I was stunned seeing her like that.

But after a few seconds i followed taehyung until i saw yoongi and jungkook who was behind me.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"I don't know" i half shouted.

We continue to run until we reach the car where taehyung took jennie.

"Bring us to the hospital" Taehyung said as he went at the back seat with jennie.

"I'll drive the car" Yoongi said, he immediately went in so did i.

I can feel the pain and stinging of the gunshot wounds in my back, I almost want to scream at the pain I feel as well as the extreme concern of jungkook, yoongi and jimin...especially taehyung.

I know I won't be able to reach the hospital anymore, I feel tightness in my chest and I'm having trouble in breathing.

I can die anytime.

But somehow, even I now suffer from the pain of my hits. I'm happy that somehow I was able to save taehyung because this is the only thing that can make me happy, to see him alive.

I know that losing someone is the top rule in our love.

How stupid.

But I have one wish that I want to happen in my next life, to be with him again, to live our happy relationship without any trouble.