36' Keeping me away

"Tickets for what?" I asked as my foreheads furrowed, mom and dad looked at me.

"We're going to Sydney, we're going to stay there-" I cut her.

"Mom!" Suddenly I screamed as I placed the spoon I was holding loudly.

I could see the shock on mom and dad's faces.

"We will live there, we will continue our lives there" Dad said.

I laughed sarcastically, my gaze returned to mom as she avoided looking at me.

"Mom? After I broke up with taehyung because that's what you want..now you will take me away again?" I asked, jimin grabbed my wrist and I looked at him but I removed his hand.

"Mom, I'm fed up with starving, all my life I've never even experienced living, growing up permanently in the same place." I said, dad leaning back in the chair.

"There's nothing wrong with that jennie, plus you'll also have new groups of friends and you'll be able to improve your studies there" Dad said, I did biting my inner cheeks.

Seriously. new group of friends? improving my studies?.. Aren't my friends enough? isn't my education enough? is that what they mean?

So living here in Korea.. was a useless.

"Dad, did you throw away your promise?" I asked, but I also laughed sarcastically at the end until silence surrounded the area.

"Jennie, that's not what I meant" Dad replied after a few seconds.

"Then why?" I ask.

No one bothered to look or even glance at me, no one answered, no one spoke.

"Mom, dad. I need an answer" I said.

"We're gonna keep you away from taehyung, forever"

"Are you sure of your decision?" Jimin asked as he sat on the end of my bed.

I looked at him and I gave him a smile, he took a deep breath and scratched his head..

"It's better that you just go with their plans first and wait a few months or years before coming back here" Jimin suggested but I refused.

"Maybe when I come back, he already owns someone. That's what I'm afraid of" I said.

He smiled weakly as he rubbed my back.

"If he truly loves you, he won't do that. He'll wait" He said.

"People change, future change, jimin." I said.

He messed up my hair and smiled widely.

"Don't think too negative, you know him right?" He asked.

"I did" I mumble and face him.

"So.. are you gonna help me?" I asked.

"I will, that's your happiness. But I'm just scared tha something might happen to you" He said.
"No. Nothing will happen" I happily said.

"Be careful" I nodded.

"Pack your things now, mom and dad will check all our luggage" Jimin said as he was peeking outside of my door.

I turned to look at him, i smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

"I'm almost done" I replied.

He nodded and closed my door.

I took a deep breath and put my remaining clothes before closing the zipper of my luggage.

When i was done, i stood up and went to throw myself in my bed. I'm scared with my plan.

I don't know why but.. i feel like this is going to be dangerous. Someone was stopping me but i don't want too.

I want to see him.

Yesterday have passed and now will be the my last day here in Korea, tomorrow afternoon will be our flight to Sydney and I'm ready with my plan.

"You'll be discharge tomorrow, so now I'm here to pack your things up" Yoongi hyung said as he open the bag widely and start to put my clothes inside the bag.

"Hyung, do you have any updates from jennie?" I ask him, he turned to me to face me.

"I still don't have any news about her, even jisoo and the rest of the girls still can't contact her. Tomorrow they will go and visit her in their hous-" I cut him off.

"Can i go?" I asked.

He frowned.

"Seriously.. you need to take a rest first" He said and went back to pack my things.

"Hyung, please.."

"What if tomorrow they're already gone" I added.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Jimin told me, he said that they're going to Sydney" I said.

He faced me again as both of his eyebrows met.

"When?"

"He didn't say anything. Maybe they're already there"

"Pabo. Of course not." He said and continue to pack.

I hope too.

——

Hi! Yeah.. i know it's kinda dramatic but just a reminder this chapter might be the third last chapter, i guess? Hope you like it.