☀︎︎𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻☀︎︎

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"You like this?" I held up a corny shirt that said 'This Guy's the dad of an super cool rockstar!'

Jia was disgusted. "That's the ugliest shirt I've ever seen in my fucking life. Don't play wit me, Savior. Ew."

I laughed at her reaction.

"I wasn't act-"

"Junior?" Oh my gosh, bro.

Jia tensed beside me. We hadn't seen her in months. We hadn't told her about the pregnancy and, if my brothers hadn't told, this was her finding out.

"You-" she glanced at Jia, "you got her pregnant."

Obviously.

"Yeah." That was all I had to say to her.

"You got her pregnant," She said in disbelief. "It should've been Arianna. Ari would've been a good mother and taken my advice. Junior, I can't believe that you would get her pregnant , out of all-"

"Ma. That's enough. There's a reason why I ain't contact you in almost a year. I'm happy about Jia being the mother of my child and you can't change that, ight? I was hoping that you would come around to be in the baby's life but you the same as you was before. You ain't change at all."

"Ion need to change. I'm in the damn grocery store and I see that my son has a baby in the way. Youn think I'm feeling some type of way too?"  She put her hands on her hips.

"It's not my fault you burned bridges wit all your kids. You causing too much stress that we don't need right now," I grabbed Majia's hand to get ready to leave.

"Neither of you matured since I last saw y'all. I was expecting apologies from both of y'all, but y'all still too childish to give me one." She just kept going and it seemed like now she was directing at it Gee."Listen here, you done ruined my son's life enough. You should be ashamed of what you're doing and how you're doing it. First, you lie about a goddamn rape and then you persuade Savior to feel bad for you. I don't be-"

"Ma, you can't be talking to her like that. For real, you don't even know what the fuck you talking about. Me and Jia good. Don't worry about what the fuck we be doing." I began to walk away, bringing Gee with me.

I could tell that my girlfriend was bothered. Her mood fell and her frustration rose. When that happened, I had to take full control and finish whatever we were doing.

After buying the stuff we picked up, we got back into the car. This time, the atmosphere was completely different.

"Talk to me." I spoke first.

She was hesitant.

"Do you want our child to have a relationship with your mama?"

We hadn't talked about this yet. I didn't know what to say. We would probably need as many people we could get to help us, but I wasn't sure J could trust my mama. On the other hand, it didn't feel right depriving my baby of that relationship.

"Uh, Ion know. I'd have to think about it."

She was speaking lowly, "I just don't wanna take anything else away from you. You can fix your relationship with your mama if you need to, Savior. It's okay."

"Majia, you know Ion like when you say shit like that. I'm witchu. That should be enough to show you that Ion blame you for anything that happened with my family. I'm tired of you questioning our relationship when I've told you so many times that none of this is your fault."

"It's hard not to keep asking when every few months, I hear the same thing over and over again. I ain't even do nothing to her, but she always comes back and disrespects me. She's never had anything nice to say about us being together." Jia got worked up.

"I'm not finna keep talking about this. You never been the type to be insecure and now you blowing me with all this. We doing good and we shouldn't be letting my mama try to get between us again." I finally put the car in drive.

"It's easy for you to say that cause my mama ain't putting in her two cents every time she see you."

I sighed, "Ight, I'm sorry." I said reluctantly. "I understand what you saying. You know that my ma be on her hating shit. Stop letting it get to you. The stress not good for you or the baby."

I had to remember that she was pregnant and emotional. Fighting with her wouldn't solve anything.

"Okay."

___________________________________
filler!

are y'all okay with big time jumps cause i'm just ready for this baby to come😭 it's hard writing without no drama or sum new

AND baby names: girl- jaziana, alana, amara
                                     boy- dion, amias, samari

comment one from each for me please! (and no this don't mean twins)

vote and share!

much love💕

𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें