☀︎︎𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵☀︎︎

"𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌 2 𝑼"
MAJIA| jia
MARCH
Atlanta 📍

"Where has Sav been, Gee? You guys broke up?" A loud bitch smacking her gum said from beside me.

Katie would never let up. She asked me the same mood ruining question for the last week and a half. Everyday I would tell her 'I don't know' just so she would leave me alone.

In reality, Sav had not left Mani's side since I last saw him. Armani's right hand was partially paralyzed and it was difficult for him to come to terms with that. So, Savior was trying to help him through it, but that also meant that he didn't have time to pursue his career. His bitch ass mother wasn't making it easier for him to either.

It was bothering that I hadn't seen him or talked to him but I understood. It was just that I was used to being the one that ghosted people not the other way around.

"Katie, is you just gon keep staring or are you gonna give me my space?" I was so annoyed with her.

"You're so rude," She flipped her blonde hair and went back over to her side of the studio.

It was almost like I gave him a fuck about Miss Katie.

My mood hadn't been great and it was partially because I hadn't had my art buddy here to talk some sense into me.

I turned my attention back to my vase that I was painting. It was a struggle, especially cause Savior was the one that helped with me with pottery.

My phone buzzed in my sweatpants pocket and I paused to look at it. It was a text from Savior that was asking me if I could bring his brush case to the hospital. Of course, I responded saying I would.

I went to his spot and got his black case off the easel. I was happy to be seeing him after a bit and I had to tell myself to tone it down and to remember who I was. Every nigga cheats. Never forget that.

I needed to snap out of whatever this was and realize that he was just my friend and coworker nothing else. It wasn't like me to be so clingy and shit over a nigga that I kissed like twice.

Walking into the hospital, I had to make sure the devil wasn't lurking around somewhere. My patience was wearing thin and I didn't wanna have to fight a middle aged woman today.

Knocking on Mani's door, it took a minute for it
to open up. When it finally did, Savior's fatigued frame welcomed me inside.

"Hey, bae. Thank you for bringing my stuff." He sat back in his seat beside Armani's bed.

"No problem. What y'all been doing?" I asked.

Armani spoke first, "Dealing with these annoying ass white people. Them niggas come up in here everyday bothering me, Gee."

Sav nodded his head in agreement, "Yea, but we been dealing, I guess." He shrugged.

All I could think about was how tired he looked.

"Uh, is there a way I can help y'all out?" I asked.

While Savior shook his head, Mani spoke up, "Yeah, take this nigga out of here."

"Huh?" Savior turned toward him.