☀︎︎𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑵𝑬☀︎︎

"𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆"
SAVIOR | sav
MARCH
Atlanta 📍

The first thing I did was go back to my house to get some shit I would need to do this in silence. This time I put a silencer on my pistol and choppa. I planned on holding him in a way that would look like he killed himself.

I had to put myself in the mindset that he was already dead to me. God, it was hard. He was like
my brother. He was one of the first friends me and Shawn had. But, the nigga was gonna kill me the last time I saw him. So, I had to kill him first.

I, also, had to make sure no opps found out. Them
knowing that I killed Messy would really fuck up
the peace thing that we had going on.

I changed my clothes and threw my duffel bag into the car. My license plate had been switched out to an old one.

The drive over was eerie. No one on the roads, no music in my car, and no regret allowed to present itself in my mind.

All I could think about was that I was mainly doing this for her. Whether she knew that I did it or not, I couldn't live knowing that I could've caused her to be hurt by him again. Maybe I wasn't thinking logically, but it felt right.

I parked about a block from Messy's house. From what it seemed, there was almost no one outside. There was a basketball game on that I lowkey wanted to be watching too.

I got to his door, and Messy being Messy, he left the door unlocked. I locked it behind me walked quietly into his unusually calm house. My heart pounded in my chest the closer I got to his room, but I couldn't quit now. I wasn't pussy. I had to do it.

I carefully opened his bedroom door, with my gloves on, hoping that he didn't know I was here. When I opened it, Messy was laid out on his bed asleep. He had always been a heavy sleeper. I silently thanked God.

I tip toed over to his bed where he laid on his back. I hovered over him before putting my gun to his head. I shook him to wake him up.

"I knew this was gon happen," Messy told me when he woke up.

"What?"

"I knew this was gon happen I just didn't know when. I knew you was gon kill me over this girl."

"You would've killed me first, Messy."

He chuckled, "Yea, you right, bro."

"I-I'm sorry, bro. I just- I just have to do this. I got to, bro." I kept my hand on the trigger.

"I know. You doing it for her. Whether you think so or not. I just wish shit was different."

"Me too. Okay, um, sit up and pull the trigger yourself cause I gotta get out of here."

Messy sat up straight and took my gun from my hands. He looked me in the eyes while holding it to his head.

"I always had hope for you, Savior. I always knew you was gon be someone. Keep going ight?" He teared up.

This was too hard to do.

"Thank you, bro. I-I will. I'm sorry," My tears ran down my face. "I'm so sorry, Messiah."

"It's okay, bro. Just tell my baby, brothers, and mama I love dem, ight? And uh, tell Jia that I wish we coulda fixed things between us. She the love of my life."