"What I'm trying to say is, we'll never know what he'll say. But, I do know that it will all be alright." Sero finished, patting Kirishima on the shoulder.

"Thanks, man. I appreciated that."

"Any time, bro. Now leave, y/n's gonna be home any minute and I still haven't started dinner. And weren't you supposed to be home like, 15 minutes ago?"

Kirishima glanced at the wall clock and widened his eyes at the time.

"Aw, shit. Katsuki's gonna kill me. I gotta go!" Kirishima frantically made his way to the door and hastily slipped on his shoes. Grabbing his jacket from the coat hanger, he opened the door and dashed outside.

"See you later, Sero! Thank you!"

"No problem! Now go get your man!" He called out before shutting the door and took out the defrosted chicken, prepping it for the oven.

>.<

Kirishima stared lovingly at Bakugo, who now sat in front of him looking at the menu. Loving the way his face glows even more under the warm lights of their favorite restaurant. 

He notices that his boyfriend is looking extra pretty today.

His hair was looking less explosive-y, the clothes he was wearing seemed to look a lot nicer than usual, and if Kirishima squinted hard enough, he would be able to see the light shimmery make up Bakugo was wearing along with a little bit of eyeliner.

"What the hell are you looking at?" Bakugo finally looked up from the menu, giving a small scowl to the redhead.

"Nothing. Just appreciating the fact that you look extra pretty today." He grinned back.

The ash blonde let out a scoff and ducked behind the menu to hide a rising blush on his cheeks.

"Shut up."

Kirishima chuckled and opened his mouth to flirt more, but was interrupted by a waiter.

"Good evening, gentlemen! The usual, I suppose?" Their favorite waiter, Calum asked with a bright smile on his face.

"Yes, please. And a slice of red velvet cake as well." The redhead ordered, still grinning.

"Right away, sir."

Kirishima and Bakugo watched as Calum walked up to the counter, giving them their ticket before disappearing into the kitchen.

"You really do look extra pretty tonight, Katsuki. You even put a little make up on your face! Something special happening later, I suppose?" Kirishima wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, a small smirk on his face.

Again, Bakugo blushed and reached over to flick his lover on the forehead.

"Shut up, and just enjoy the fact that your boyfriend is looking like a complete snack."

"More like a 5 course meal, but okay."

"Why don't you eat me up right now, you little shi-"

"One Japanese Curry at spice level 7, Yoshinoya-style Gyudon and Miso soup. Your red velvet cake slice will be served shortly." Calum interrupted the bickering, serving the food that he had on the tray.

"Thank you, Calum."

"No problem! I'll be back with your dessert." He bowed playfully then left once again.

Kirishima looked back at Bakugo, finding him mixing his rice and his curry together then taking a spoonful of it, smearing some sauce on the corner of his lip.