Chapter 94

Chapter 94

There were more than one person who thought that Zhang Zhiyin was ill.

When Dajia went over to Zhang Zhiyin’s home for dinner and saw a doll next to him at the dinner table, he felt that Zhang Zhiyin, this unfortunate child’s condition was getting worse.

Dajia had been informed about those matters regarding Yin Nian, Dayi, and artificial intelligence. However, as an ordinary person, he really didn’t know what he should say.

The only thing he could do was to keep telling himself that “this is normal, this is normal”.

As the saying went, “Those who handle cinnabar are stained red; those who work with ink are stained black,” if you want to forge a friendship with a suspected madman, you’d better prepare yourself for insanity to be forced on you too.

Dajia grew up in happiness. He might not have any strong points, but he was open-minded and could adapt to situations quickly. After eating two mouthfuls of food, he had completely accepted the current situation laid in front of his eyes. Furthermore, he couldn’t restrain himself from stretching out his hand in eagerness to touch the real-like doll sitting quietly beside him.

He was even mumbling to himself, “What kind of material is it made of? It looks exactly like a real human.”

Zhang Zhiyin slapped off his paws in time. “Knock it off.”

Dajia took back his hand and bowed his head, he continued eating his meal sullenly. He glared at Zhang Zhiyin. “You are so stingy, you won’t even allow me to touch it!”

Within half a minute, he stretched his head impishly and asked, “I say, Zhiyin do you let this doll sleep with you at night?”

Zhang Zhiyin pushed Dajia’s favorite braised pork toward him and rolled his eyes. “Eat your food.”

As Zhang Zhiyin’s mind had been constantly roaming between Yin Nian and the world of <Tomorrow>, he couldn’t concentrate on his work recently. The leader that was in charge of him was discontented, he wondered why this young man was getting so muddle-headed these few days.

Could it be that he had just broken up from a relationship? However, in their company where high standards and strict requirements were in demand, even if their employees had been jilted by their partner, it would not be tolerated!

The following morning after Zhang Zhiyin had dinner with Dajia, he left the copy of an important document at home.

Looking at his leader’s scrunching eyebrows, Zhang Zhiyin could only lower his head and said awkwardly, “I’m sorry, I’ll get them right away.”

The leader didn’t speak and waved him out.

Zhang Zhiyin went back to his desk to pick up the car key. As soon as he looked down, he saw the documents that he couldn’t find just now were actually on his desk.

This was weird. Zhang Zhiyin shook his head and attributed it to being dizzy.

He finally managed to get through the day. When he was about to went off from work, Zhang Zhiyin looked at the overcast day outside and muttered, “It would be nice to eat Yu Ji’s hot red bean paste in this weather.”